- Are there any tips on booking during a promotion or sale?
- Can I book flights for others?
- Can I book rooms with my flight online?
- Can I purchase an open ticket booking?
- Can I travel with AirAsia as a standby or waiting list guest?
- How do I book a flight?
- How do I find my booking?
- How do I make a booking for more than 9 guests?
- How many guests can I include in a single booking?
- I have made a booking but I did not receive any confirmation of my itinerary via e-mail. What should I do?
- I have tried booking on different internet browsers but I am still unsuccessful. What should I do?
- I have tried to make a booking but it failed. How many times can I keep trying to make a booking?
- I'd like to find out more about AirAsia mobile.
- What information is required when I make a booking?
- What is an all-in fare?
- What is Express Booking?
- What is FLY-THRU and how do I book?
Top 5 FAQs
- If I do not wish to fly after purchasing a flight or if I could not show up for flight, what can I refund?
- After doing Self Check-in, what changes can I do to my booking, can I add meals and seat? When is the latest I can do this?
- Web Check-in Video
- Do you provide free check in baggage allowance?
- What is the procedure for the collection of baggage?
- Zest (Z2) Bookings on www.airasia.com
- IMPROVEMENTS TO REFUND PROCESS
- CIMB Clicks Direct Debit Service Interruption - Monday 20th May 2013
- AirAsia cancels 4x weekly Kuala Lumpur - Da Nang route - Effective 10th June 2013
- WELCOMING “XAKURA BLOSSOM” INTO THE FAMILY - AirAsia X receives its 10th Airbus A330-300