- Are there any tips on booking during a promotion or sale?
- Book your flights using our interactive map!
- Can I book flights for others?
- Can I book rooms with my flight online?
- Can I purchase an open ticket booking?
- Can I travel with AirAsia as a standby or waiting list guest?
- Counter Service Option -Thailand
- How do I book a flight?
- How do I find my booking?
- How do I make a booking for more than 9 guests?
- How many guests can I include in a single booking?
- I have a hyphen ('-') in my name, I can't seem to proceed with my booking. What should I do?
- I have made a booking but I did not receive any confirmation of my itinerary via e-mail. What should I do?
- I have tried booking on different internet browsers but I am still unsuccessful. What should I do?
- I have tried to make a booking but it failed. How many times can I keep trying to make a booking?
- I'd like to find out more about AirAsia mobile app
- Premium Flex - Flexibility. For the discerning business traveler.
- What information is required when I make a booking?
- What is an all-in fare?
- What is Express Booking?
- What is FLY-THRU and how do I book?
Top 5 FAQs
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- AirAsia's Move to KLIA 2 on 9th May 2014
- What is AirAsia Car Rental Service?
- Revision of Baggage Prices from 29 May 2014