- Are there any additional charges for guests on wheelchairs?
- Can I bring a lifejacket/vest?
- Can I bring my own oxygen device or other medical equipment onboard?
- Can I bring my wheelchair on board?
- Can I fly if I need oxygen onboard?
- Can I travel if I have a minor case of an infectious disease/skin condition?
- Can I travel with a broken limb in a cast?
- Do guests with diabetes need to make any special arrangements to travel?
- I am disabled, blind/visually impaired or have reduced mobility. Do I need to travel with a companion?
- I am pregnant. Can I still fly?
- I carry controlled drugs and / or medical items for my medication. Can I carry this onboard?
- If I have a medical condition, or have recently had an operation, can I still fly?
- Medical conditions / illnesses that do not require proof of medical certificate to fly
- Prebook special needs assistance (wheelchair service) online
- What if I have developed a medical condition while travelling, can I still get on my return flight?
Top 5 FAQs
- AIRASIA INDONESIA FLIGHT QZ8501 : Emergency Call Centre
- AirAsia Indonesia Flight QZ8501
- India Payment Option - effective 1st October 2014
- Multi-city booking option for AirAsia X - effective 7th August 2014
- ATM Payment Option and INDOMARET for Indonesia domestic and international flights - Effective 19th September 2014