- Are there any additional charges for guests on wheelchairs?
- Can I bring a lifejacket/vest?
- Can I bring my own oxygen device or other medical equipment onboard?
- Can I bring my wheelchair on board?
- Can I fly if I need oxygen onboard?
- Can I travel if I have a minor case of an infectious disease/skin condition?
- Can I travel with a broken limb in a cast?
- Do guests with diabetes need to make any special arrangements to travel?
- I am disabled, blind/visually impaired or have reduced mobility. Do I need to travel with a companion?
- I am pregnant. Can I still fly?
- I carry controlled drugs and / or medical items for my medication. Can I carry this onboard?
- If I have a medical condition, or have recently had an operation, can I still fly?
- Medical conditions / illnesses that do not require proof of medical certificate to fly
- Prebook special needs assistance (wheelchair service) online
- What if I have developed a medical condition while travelling, can I still get on my return flight?
Top 5 FAQs
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- AirAsia's Move to klia2 on 9th May 2014
- What is AirAsia Car Rental Service?
- Revision of Baggage Prices from 29 May 2014