- Are there any additional charges for guests on wheelchairs?
- Can I bring a lifejacket/vest?
- Can I bring my own oxygen device or other medical equipment onboard?
- Can I bring my own wheelchair/mobility scooter or walking frame?
- Can I bring my wheelchair on board?
- Can I fly if I need oxygen onboard?
- Can I travel if I have a minor case of an infectious disease/skin condition?
- Can I travel with a broken limb in a cast?
- Do guests with diabetes need to make any special arrangements to travel?
- I am disabled, blind/visually impaired or have reduced mobility. Do I need to travel with a companion?
- I am pregnant. Can I still fly?
- I carry controlled drugs and / or medical items for my medication. Can I carry this onboard?
- If I have a medical condition, or have recently had an operation, can I still fly?
- Medical conditions / illnesses that do not require proof of medical certificate to fly
- Prebook special needs assistance (wheelchair service) online
- What if I have developed a medical condition while travelling, can I still get on my return flight?
Top 5 FAQs
- How do I contact AirAsia? (For Complex Questions, Complaints or Compliments?)
- Can I increase my baggage weight?
- If I do not wish to fly after purchasing a flight or if I could not show up for flight, what can I refund?
- What are the rules for hand carried baggage on board?
- Do you provide free check in baggage allowance?
- Hi-Flyer Fares - added benefits & flexibility when you travel!
- NEW Refund Process - Effective 9th August 2013
- Pick A Seat Revision Effective 12 September 2013
- NEW Direct Debit Processing Fee - Effective 7th August 2013
- Changes to prebooked checked baggage and sports equipment fee on Saturday 31 August 2013