- Are there restrictions on Israel nationals visiting or transiting in Malaysia & Indonesia?
- China Entry Requirements - Asian Youth Games Accreditation Card (AYAC) - 16th July to 24th September 2013
- Do I need to apply for visa to enter China?
- Entry requirement into India
- How do I apply for visa to enter Myanmar?
- Indonesia - Bandung (BDO) Entry Requirements
- Japan Entry Requirements for Malaysian Nationals - Effective 1st July 2013
- My passport validity is less than 6 months. Can I book a flight using my passport?
- What documents should I provide for my flights?
- What identification documents will children below 12 years old need for travel?
- What if I arrive without a visa?
- What travel documents do I need for my infant?
- What travel documents do I need? Do I need a Visa?
Top 5 FAQs
- Multi-city booking option for AirAsia X - effective 7th August 2014
- roKKi Wi-Fi Service
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- Revision of AirAsia Insure Travel Protection rates and benefits from 12 September 2014