- My flight has been rescheduled, do I still need to arrive at the boarding gate at the original scheduled time?
- One or some of the guests cannot make it for the confirmed booking, will the rest be affected during boarding?
- What happens if I cannot make my flight?
- What security restrictions are in place for hand carry luggage?
- What time do I have to be at the boarding gate?
- Who boards first on an AirAsia flight?
Top 5 FAQs
- If I do not wish to fly after purchasing a flight or if I could not show up for flight, what can I refund?
- After doing Self Check-in, what changes can I do to my booking, can I add meals and seat? When is the latest I can do this?
- Web Check-in Video
- What is the procedure for the collection of baggage?
- Do you provide free check in baggage allowance?
- Zest (Z2) Bookings on www.airasia.com
- IMPROVEMENTS TO REFUND PROCESS
- AirAsia cancels 4x weekly Kuala Lumpur - Da Nang route - Effective 10th June 2013
- WELCOMING “XAKURA BLOSSOM” INTO THE FAMILY - AirAsia X receives its 10th Airbus A330-300
- AIRASIA X TO FLY TO BUSAN, 2ND LARGEST CITY IN KOREA - Promotional Fares from as low as MYR199* (KRW60,000*) all in from Kuala Lumpur