- Can I cancel my flight because I am ill or undergoing surgery?
- Can I request to re-route my flight to another destination if my flight has been cancelled?
- Flight Cancellation Refund for Japan Domestic Flights - Effective 31st January 2013
- How can I contact the team to reconfirm the new flight time?
- If AirAsia makes changes to my flight, how will guests be informed?
- If I do not wish to fly after purchasing a flight or if I could not show up for flight, what can I refund?
- What is your policy if a flight is cancelled?
- You can now self-service your recovery options with our Flight Interruption System
Top 5 FAQs
- Multi-city booking option for AirAsia X - effective 7th August 2014
- roKKi Wi-Fi Service
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- Revision of Tune Insure AirAsia Travel Protection rates and benefits from 12 September 2014