- Are there any safety harness/seat belts provided for infants onboard?
- Can children below 12 years old travel alone?
- Can guest aged 16 to below 18 years old accompany a child under 12 years old?
- Can I bring my baby's pushchair/stroller/pram onboard?
- Can I take a child's car seat or additional postural support onboard the aircraft?
- Can I take infant formula/food in my cabin baggage?
- Can I travel with my infant on my lap?
- Can Young Passsengers Travel Alone who are between ages of 12 to under 16 years old?
- How do I add a child under 12 years of age, to an existing booking?
- I intend to fly together with my infant, what should I do?
- Is there a checked baggage allowance for infants?
- Is there a minimum time period before a newborn baby and his/her mother are allowed to travel?
- Limit of number of infants on board each flight
- Seat Restriction for Infants on domestic Japan flights
- What are the bassinet positions on your flight?
- What is the difference between the definition of an infant and a child?
- What is the weight limitation of an infant for bassinet use?
Top 5 FAQs
- If I do not wish to fly after purchasing a flight or if I could not show up for flight, what can I refund?
- After doing Self Check-in, what changes can I do to my booking, can I add meals and seat? When is the latest I can do this?
- Web Check-in Video
- Do you provide free check in baggage allowance?
- What is the procedure for the collection of baggage?
- Zest (Z2) Bookings on www.airasia.com
- IMPROVEMENTS TO REFUND PROCESS
- CIMB Clicks Direct Debit Service Interruption - Monday 20th May 2013
- AirAsia cancels 4x weekly Kuala Lumpur - Da Nang route - Effective 10th June 2013
- WELCOMING “XAKURA BLOSSOM” INTO THE FAMILY - AirAsia X receives its 10th Airbus A330-300