- Are there any safety harness/seat belts provided for infants onboard?
- Can children below 12 years old travel alone?
- Can guest aged 16 to below 18 years old accompany a child under 12 years old?
- Can I bring my baby's pushchair/stroller/pram onboard?
- Can I take a child's car seat or additional postural support onboard the aircraft?
- Can I take infant formula/food in my cabin baggage?
- Can I travel with my infant on my lap?
- Can Young Passsengers Travel Alone who are between ages of 12 to under 16 years old?
- How do I add a child under 12 years of age, to an existing booking?
- Is there a checked baggage allowance for infants?
- Is there a minimum time period before a newborn baby and his/her mother are allowed to travel?
- Limit of number of infants on board each flight
- What are the bassinet positions on your flight?
- What do I need to know when traveling with an infant?
- What is the difference between the definition of an infant and a child?
- What is the weight limitation of an infant for bassinet use?
Top 5 FAQs
- Multi-city booking option for AirAsia X - effective 7th August 2014
- roKKi Wi-Fi Service
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- Revision of Tune Insure AirAsia Travel Protection rates and benefits from 12 September 2014