- Are peanuts/nuts used in the meals/snacks on board AirAsia and AirAsia X flights?
- Can I purchase meals, beverage, merchandise, duty free and entertainment onboard my flight? What are my choices?
- Does AirAsia serve complimentary meals on flights?
- What AirAsia merchandise can I buy?
- What if my pre-booked meal is not served?
- Why don't you provide any complimentary comfort kits?
Top 5 FAQs
- Multi-city booking option for AirAsia X - effective 7th August 2014
- roKKi Wi-Fi Service - effective 20th August 2014
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- Revision of AirAsia Insure Travel Protection rates and benefits from 12 September 2014