- AirAsia Insure Travel Protection: Online Claim
- How do I check my credit account?
- How do I check my refund status?
- How do I use my credit account?
- I have purchased AirAsia Travel Protection. How do I make a claim?
- If I arrive at KLIA and I am flying on AirAsia, how do I get to KLIA2?
- My baggage is delayed, what sort of compensation do I get?
- My refund status says it is rejected
- NEW Refund Process - Effective 9th August 2013
- What documents do I need to provide to get my refund?
- What if I did not get my pre-booked comfort kit?
- What if I'm not happy with the quality of AA merchandise?
Top 5 FAQs
- Multi-city booking option for AirAsia X - effective 7th August 2014
- roKKi Wi-Fi Service
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- Revision of AirAsia Insure Travel Protection rates and benefits from 12 September 2014