- Can I purchase duty free in KLIA if I land in LCCT?
- I lost my handphone. Where do I go for help?
- I'm not satisfied with the amount that I was compensated with, what can I do?
- If I arrive at KLIA, can my bags be transported to LCCT for me?
- My baggage is delayed, missing or damaged, what should I do?
- What do I do if I need to report a missing or damaged bag after I have left the airport?
- What do I do if the contents of my bag is damaged?
- What is PIR and PNR?
- What is the procedure for the collection of baggage?
Top 5 FAQs
- Red Carpet Service for all flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (klia2) terminated from 10th July 2014
- Self check-in kiosks unavailability at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2) - effective 22nd June 2014
- AirAsia's Move to klia2 on 9th May 2014
- What is AirAsia Car Rental Service?
- Revision of Baggage Prices from 29 May 2014