- Can I purchase duty free in KLIA if I land in LCCT?
- I lost my handphone. Where do I go for help?
- I'm not satisfied with the amount that I was compensated with, what can I do?
- If I arrive at KLIA, can my bags be transported to LCCT for me?
- My baggage is delayed, missing or damaged, what should I do?
- What do I do if I need to report a missing or damaged bag after I have left the airport?
- What do I do if the contents of my bag is damaged?
- What is PIR and PNR?
- What is the procedure for the collection of baggage?
Top 5 FAQs
- If I do not wish to fly after purchasing a flight or if I could not show up for flight, what can I refund?
- After doing Self Check-in, what changes can I do to my booking, can I add meals and seat? When is the latest I can do this?
- How do I contact AirAsia? (For Complex Questions, Complaints or Compliments?)
- Do you provide free check in baggage allowance?
- What are the rules for hand carried baggage on board?
- UNBELIEVABLE DEALS TO COMMEMORATE THE UPCOMING LISTING OF AIRASIA X - 11th June 2013
- NEW ATM Payment Option for Indonesia domestic and international flights - Effective 13th June 2013
- NEW Refund Process - Effective 7th June 2013
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Visa and AirAsia Celebrate 15 Years of Partnership with the “Amazing Thailand Grand Sale 2013”
- Free Shuttle Bus at Mandalay Airport, Myanmar - effective 3rd June 2013