AirAsia's very own loyalty program called "BIG"
Things you need to know about BIG
1. What is BIG?
BIG is the 'first of its kind' global loyalty programme where you earn BIG Points with every transaction to redeem AirAsia FREE FLIGHTS.
The BIG Card doubles as a prepaid payment card, allowing you to earn BIG Points whenever you spend at any VISA accepted merchants worldwide and BIG Partners.
2. Why BIG?
As a BIG Shot you enjoy special benefits when you use BIG Card including 2 times the number of BIG Points for your own AirAsia flights. Earn double BIG Points when you spend on petrol, groceries, phone calls or even casual travel.
3. How and where do I apply for BIG?
Be a BIG Shot today by signing up at www.tune2big.com.
4. How do I earn BIG Points for AirAsia flights?
- You earn 1 BIG Point for every RM4 spent on AirAsia flights-only purchase (with no Add-ons*).
- You earn 1 BIG Point for every RM2 spent on AirAsia flights and Add On*.
- For Corporate, Government Premium Fares - you earn 1 BIG Point for every RM1 spent.
*Add On services are Hot Seats, Baggage, Meal, AirAsia INSURE, and Comfort Kit.
Note: BIG Points will not be credited for fees and taxes.
5. If I use my BIG Prepaid VISA Card to purchase AirAsia Flights, how many BIG Points will I earn?
You earn 1 BIG Point for every RM2 spent using Big Prepaid VISA Card.
6. Where and how do I redeem BIG Points?
Our redemption is online and hassle-free. Just log in to BIG Shot Portal and start redeeming your BIG Points.
Note: You will not be able to redeem your BIG Points once your BIG Account is cancelled.
7. When do I get the BIG card and how do I activate it?
Your BIG card will arrive at your doorstep within 14 to 30 working days after your application is approved.
Once you receive your BIG Card, login to the BIG Shot Portal and click on the 'Activate' button. You will then have to key in your BIG Card number and CVV2, then click 'Submit'. Your card will be activated once verification is done.
8. Will my BIG Points expire?
Your BIG Points are valid for 36 months from the date it was credited to your account.
9. Can I get BIG Points for flights purchased for my friends and family using my BIG Shot ID?
Each BIG Shot ID earns BIG Points only on flights taken by the individual BIG Shot. Encourage your friends and family to sign up for a BIG Card so they can also enjoy a variety of great offers from AirAsia and BIG partners!
10. I booked several AirAsia flights last year for this year's travel and the travel date is after the date that I have successfully applied for BIG. Can I claim BIG Points for these flights?
Yes. You can still earn the BIG Points by following the below steps:
1. Update your BIG Shot ID at 'Manage my booking' prior your departure date
2. However, if you have already travelled on those flights, you can logon to BIG and submit a claim BIG Points webform within 30 days from your departure date.
11. What do I do if I have not received my BIG Points even though my purchase transaction has been approved?
If you have not received your BIG Points after 5 days, you can follow these simple steps for us to investigate your case:
• Logon to BIG Shot Portal and click on AskBIG.
• Click on the BIG Rewards icon.
• Select the FAQ that says "What should I do if have a dispute about my BIG Points?"
• Click on the link to launch the web-form and fill out all details needed.
• We will contact you within 5 working days after we have received your web-form.
12. Why have I not been awarded BIG Points?
You may not have been awarded BIG Points due to the following reasons:
• You cancelled your AirAsia flight.
• You did not quote your BIG Shot ID when you booked your AirAsia flight.
• Your payment failed or you did not meet the requirements of the AirAsia's credit check.
• Your registration was not deemed as genuine.
• You transaction did not meet the AirAsia.com Terms and Conditions.
• Any other reasons as determined by the respective Retailer and as may be stipulated in the BIG Terms and Conditions from time to time.
big, loyalty, reward, points, member, membership, high flyer, mileage, miles, frequent flyer, frequent, flyer, VIP, loyalty program, frequent flyer program, collect miles, collect points, free flight tickets, redeem flight ticket, no processing fee, Free processing fee, redeem free flight, collect points, collect miles, earn points,