AirAsia's Red Carpet Service
AirAsia's Red Carpet Service
Starting 7 March 2012, Red Carpet will be available for all flights departing Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Johor Bahru, Singapore, Bali and Jakarta. This service is available for all AK, FD, QZ and PQ flights only. For D7 flights, Red Carpet will only be available for Kuala Lumpur departures.
There are slight variations depending on which airport you are departing from. Please see this link to select your departing airport and view unique services available: http://www.airasia.com/my/en/at-the-airport/red-carpet.page?
For example, Kuala Lumpur:
1. Dedicated check-in counters at counter S25 & S26. (FREE check-in service)
2. Access to the lounge (Maximum 2 hours)
3. Fast departure immigration
4. Fast departure security clearance
5. Buggy service (only available at Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, subject to availability and distance to parking bay)
6. Priority boarding
7. Priority check-in baggage and tagging
8. Priority arrival baggage handling (Be the to collect your baggage upon arrival)
Kuala Lumpur departures:
Walk-in (up to 1 hour before flight) - RM 100
Pre-book domestic & international (up to 4 hours before flight) - RM 125
For other airports please use the link above for more info.
Terms & conditions
1.When you purchase the Red Carpet service with your flights, whether it’s for new or recent bookings you will be charged accordingly.
2. Please refer to table in the link above for Red Carpet service charges.
3.Children who are 24 months old and above are required to pay the full price.
The Red Carpet service fee is non-refundable if you missed your flight. However, if the flight is cancelled and you decide to take the refund option, then you will be entitled to a full refund. If you missed your original flight and take the next flight, then the Red Carpet fee paid shall be transferred to your next flight accordingly.
1.Red Carpet service is non-transferable, non-refundable and is not allowed to change routes.
2. If your flight is cancelled or terminated, then you have the option of getting a full refund of the Red Carpet service or transfer the service to your next available flight.
Red Carpet is currently available for all departures from Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Johor Bahru, Singapore, Bali and Jakarta only. For D7 flights, Red Carpet is only available for Kuala Lumpur departures.
Pre-book Red Carpet
Red Carpet can be found in “Manage My Booking” and is available up to 4 hours before STD (Scheduled Time of Departure).
Availability of food and/or beverages at lounge may vary at airports.
vip, special, service, special handling, special, executive, red, carpet, handling, treatment, red carpet, red carpet service, free check in fee, premium, priority luggage, Access to the lounge, Fast departure immigration , Dedicated check-in counters, Fast departure security clearance , Buggy service, Priority boarding , Priority check-in baggage and tagging , Priority arrival baggage handling