AirAsia Premium Red Lounge
1. What is AirAsia Premium Red Lounge?
The AirAsia Premium Red Lounge provides a warm and inviting space, where you can sit back and chill, as well as catch up on unfinished business before continuing your journey with AirAsia. Located in klia2, the lounge offers the following services:
√ VIP Room √ Newspaper & magazines √Food & beverage √ Shower
√ Wi-Fi connectivity √Work station area √Charging area √Ladies dressing area
√ Air-conditioning √Flight information
2. When can I access the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge?
The AirAsia Premium Red Lounge is open 24 hours daily. You can access the lounge any time before your flight. Please ensure that you have sufficient time to board your flight. There are flight information display systems (FIDS) available in the lounge where you can keep track of your flight information.
3. Who is eligible to access AirAsia Premium Red Lounge?
Access to AirAsia Premium Red Lounge is complimentary for Premium Flatbed and Premium Flex guests departing klia2. Walk-in access is available to all guests at a low fee of RM79.00 per guest.
4. Where is AirAsia Premium Red Lounge located?
The lounge is located inside the departure hall at klia2. The full address is:
Lot No. AS-3-73, International Departure, Mezzanine Level (Airside), Jalan KLIA 2/1, Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2, 64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
5. How do I get access to the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge?
For Premium Flex and Premium Flatbed guests, kindly prepare your boarding pass for verification.
6. Is the access to the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge available for pre-book?
The AirAsia Premium Red Lounge will be available for pre-book for all AirAsia X passengers (D7) arriving at Kuala Lumpur beginning 26th January 2017.
7. Do you provide food in the lounge?
Yes. We provide food and beverage (excluding alcohol) in the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge free of charge.
8. Do you provide alcoholic beverage in the lounge?
Yes. We do provide alcoholic beverage in the lounge, which can be purchased at the bar.
9. Do you provide shower facilities?
Yes, we do provide shower rooms with water heater.
10. Do you provide luggage storage locker?
Unfortunately, we do not provide luggage storage lockers. However, we have a luggage storage area where guests can store their luggage, subject to availability. Kindly check the availability at the lounge reception counter.
11. How can I book the VIP room?
You may book the VIP room at the lounge reception counter for RM25. The VIP can fit up to 8 guests. However, it is subject to availability.
12. Do you have a smoking area inside the lounge?
No. Smoking is not allowed in the lounge at all times.
13. Where can I get more information on the lounge?
Please visit this page.
14. Who can I contact for more information?
15. What is the age range for children to receive free access?
Free access for children aged 0-2 years. Those who are 3 years and above are subject to a fee of MYR79.
16. If I’m flying with either Premium Flex and Premium Flatbed, is there any refund process if I don’t use the services offered in the lounge?
Complimentary access to the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge is an additional benefit for Premium Flex and Premium Flatbed guests. Refund is not applicable for those who do not utilise the services offered at the lounge.
17. What are payment methods and accepted currencies for walk-in guests?
Payment can be done by cash and credit/debit cards (Visa and MasterCard). Accepted currency is in RM only.
18. Can non-AirAsia guests use the services provided in the lounge?
Yes. The lounge is open for all for only RM79 per person.
19. Is there any refund or exchange of the lounge access?
There will be no refund or exchange after payment is complete.
20. I’m a Premium Flex guest but I didn’t have time to go to the lounge due to tight flight connection times. Will I be able to ask for a refund on the lounge access?
Complimentary access to the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge is an additional benefit offered under the Premium Flex package. Refund is not applicable if you do not utilise the services offered at the lounge.
21. Where can I find the Terms and Conditions of the services and facilities offered at the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge?
Please refer to this link.
22. What’s the breakdown of the RM79 walk-in access fee?
MYR79 per (3-hour block limit) entrance is a fixed fee which includes GST. The fee does not include additional product and services i.e. alcohol beverages, bath towel and VIP Room access.
23. Is it compulsory for children to be accompanied by adult?
Yes, all children need to be accompanied by adult.
24. If I choose to pay the walk-in access fee, will I be able to claim AirAsia BIG Points?
For now, claiming of AirAsia BIG Points is not available.
25. Will any announcement be made in the lounge to remind me of my flight time?
Flight times will be shown on the Flight Information Display System (FIDS) in the lounge. You will be able to check your flight status from the display. Flight announcements will not be made in the lounge.
26. Is vegetarian food available in the lounge?
Yes, there will be food catered for vegetarians. Please refer to our staff for further information on meal ingredients.
27. Is outside food allowed in the lounge?
No outside food allowed. Exceptions will be given on a case-to-case basis i.e. infant formula, medication etc.
28. Are baby strollers, baby chairs and baby changing rooms available?
Baby chairs and changing room are available. However, strollers are not available in the lounge.
29. Can I ask for takeaway food in the lounge?
Takeaway of food and beverage from the lounge is not available.
30. What do I need to bring to access the lounge?You will need to show your boarding pass in order to gain access to the lounge.
31. How long can a guest stay in the lounge?
Guests can stay in the lounge for up to 3 hours. The boarding passes will be stamped with entry time and lounge team will inform guests about the remaining time. If the boarding time is more than 3 hours, lounge team will request guests to pay for the additional hours.
32. How much will guests be charged if they stay more than 3 hours?
Lounge access is charged by entry basis. It will cost guests MYR79 for every 3 hours. To stay an extra hour, guests will be charged an additional MYR79. If the guests wish to stay for over 6 hours, charges for three entries will apply, totaling MYR237.
Red Lounge, Premium Flatbed, Premium Flex, lounge, premium lounge