Red Carpet Service is available for all QZ flights departing from Bali and Jakarta only.
Got questions about Red Carpet? Just AskAirAsia.
Terms & conditions
- When you purchase the Red Carpet service with your flights, whether it’s for new or recent bookings you will be charged accordingly.
- Please refer to table above for Red Carpet service charges.
- Children who are 24 months old and above are required to pay the full price.
The Red Carpet service fee is non-refundable if you missed your flight. However, if the flight is cancelled and you decide to take the refund option, then you will be entitled to a full refund. If you missed your original flight and take the next flight, then the Red Carpet fee paid shall be transferred to your next flight accordingly.Flights
- Red Carpet service is non-transferable, non-re-routable and non-refundable
- If your flight is cancelled or terminated, then you have the option of getting a full refund of the Red Carpet service or transfer the service to your next available flight.
Red Carpet is currently available for all departures from Bali and Jakarta only.Pre-book Red Carpet
The Red Carpet service is found in “Manage My Booking”, available up to 4 hours STD (Scheduled Time of Departure).Lounge Service
Availability of food and/or beverages at lounge may vary at airports.