|Guest Service Officer, Haneda Operations
- Experienced in airport guest services, operations, and/or administration.
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese.
- Lives within 1 hour from Haneda by public transport.
- Deploy manpower based on daily operation requirements.
- Handle operational situations including guest-related issues and flight delays.
- Guide the GS assistants on operations.
- Assist the Duty Executive and Station Manager to ensure smooth operations.
- Execute and enforce the company goals and Standard Operations Procedures.
|Place of Work
||On or after 01 May 2013
||Public transportation provided, but limited allowance
||2 days off every week on a rotating shift
||Employment Ins / Social Ins / Health Ins as required by local law
|How to apply
||CVs in Japanese and English, with a photo, email address, and mobile phone number in MS Word, Excel or Adobe PDF format to be mailed in to the following address:
||09 April 2013
||Submitted CVs will be kept for future reference.