|Guest Service Officer, Haneda Operations |
|Eligibility || |
- Experienced in airport guest services, operations, and/or administration.
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese.
- Lives within 1 hour from Haneda by public transport.
|Responsibility || |
- Deploy manpower based on daily operation requirements.
- Handle operational situations including guest-related issues and flight delays.
- Guide the GS assistants on operations.
- Assist the Duty Executive and Station Manager to ensure smooth operations.
- Execute and enforce the company goals and Standard Operations Procedures.
|Place of Work ||Haneda Airport |
|Start Date ||On or after 01 May 2013 |
|Salary ||Negotiable |
|Probation ||6 months |
|Commute ||Public transportation provided, but limited allowance |
|Work week ||2 days off every week on a rotating shift |
|Welfare ||Employment Ins / Social Ins / Health Ins as required by local law |
|How to apply ||CVs in Japanese and English, with a photo, email address, and mobile phone number in MS Word, Excel or Adobe PDF format to be mailed in to the following address: |
|Closes on ||09 April 2013 |
|Note ||Submitted CVs will be kept for future reference. |