Free Shuttle Bus Service for AirAsia Passengers Flying Bangkok-Mandalay, Mandalay-Bangkok.
For the utmost convenience and comfort of its passengers, AirAsia is now providing a FREE shuttle bus service from Mandalay International Airport to downtown Mandalay, 45 kilometers away.
Why choose AirAsia when flying Bangkok-Mandalay, Mandalay Bangkok?
- Passenger is responsible for own flight check-in within requirements of conditions.
- Constant promotional fares.
- Free shuttle bus service from Mandalay International Airport to downtown Mandalay.
- Convenient on-time flights between Bangkok and Mandalay daily.
| Shuttle Bus Schedule
Mandalay Airport ► Mandalay (Road 79 by Mandalay Palace, between Road 26 and 27)
|Mandalay (Road 79 by Mandalay Palace, between Road 26 and 27) ► Mandalay Airport
- Free shuttle bus service is only valid for dates stated on boarding pass/travel itinerary to/from Bangkok/Mandalay.
- Only guests with a valid boarding pass/travel itinerary and passport may use this shuttle bus service.
- Shuttle buses retain the right to provide service at specified times only and to alter or cancel services without prior notice.
- This shuttle bus service is provided by a third party, and AirAsia is not liable for any mishaps that may occur during use of shuttle bus service.
Find out more about our Mandalay Free Shuttle Bus Service here.