We love giving our Guests great bargains to wonderful destinations around the globe! To help speed up your booking process, we've identified some common issues and came up with a simple guide to help you grab your low fares easier!
Surf AirAsia.com via mobile or AirAsia App as an alternative
Did the 'Waiting Room' or 'Time Out' page appear one too many times? Why not book via your mobile? Log on to airasia.com via your mobile on WAP or App to book with ease.
SCAN ME TO DOWNLOAD THE #1 APP IN SOUTHEAST ASIA
| || |
|• It may be slow, too; but keep trying until you get it! |
|• Credit card is the ONLY payment method. |
Before you start
|Sign up for an AirAsia Account: Click here to sign up |
This helps a lot when you encounter payment error. You can always login to your account and return to 'Manage my booking' to complete the payment without having to go through the hassle of rebooking! Much easier right?
|Make sure you use IE9 (Download) or Mozilla Firefox (Download) |
NO discrimination to other browsers but these two browsers are reported to be the most stable throughout the booking process.
|Plan your trip in advance |
- Prepare a few travel plans. If Plan A doesn't work, at least you'll have back-up plans and you'll save the hassle of planning from scratch again.
- Have all guests' Full Name and D.O.B ready for fast booking process.
- Even better, pre-fill your favourite travel buddies’ details under ‘My family & friends’ in MY PROFILE to enable a faster booking process
|IMPORTANT REMINDER: |
- You will only have up to 10mins at the Search and Select Flights pages each, linger any longer and you will be redirected back to the 'Waiting Room'.
- DO NOT attempt to open Multi-TABs (under the same browser) to search for fares as it will not allow you to proceed with the booking/payment. You may end up with the WRONG travel date.
- Make sure you have enabled the pop up window to ensure smooth payment process.
|You will be directed to the 'Waiting Room' when your search needs a little more time. So don't refresh your browser when you're in there or face a whole new 'Waiting Room'. |
'Time Out' Page
|This page tend to pop-up at the later stages of your booking IF the server is a little busy. You can easily refresh the page by pressing the "I would like to try again" button to continue. |
For more tips on how to get low fares like a pro, check out here.