Common questions concerning payment through convenience store/ ATM/ Internet Banking
1. How can I pay through convenience store/ATM/internet banking?
Payment by convenience store/ATM/internet banking is only possible through the AirAsia.com Japanese website. Pick "Other Payment Method" when selecting method of payment.
2. For which flights can I use convenience store/ATM/ internet banking payment?
This is available for use when paying in Japanese yen on AirAsia Japan (JW) domestic flights and one-way/round-trip international flights from Japan.
3. Can I make convenience store/ATM/internet banking payment on cell phone (mobile) sites or with cell phone (mobile) applications?
Convenience store/ATM/internet banking payment cannot be made through cell phone (mobile) sites and with cell phone (mobile) applications. Please be aware of this.
4. What does "Other Payment Methods" refer to?
Payment at convenience stores, as well as payment by bank ATM and internet banking is possible through "Other Payment Methods."
5. Which banks support ATM/internet banking payment?
Please check here for banks where ATM/internet banking payment may be used. (Connected financial institutions)
6. I have selected and made reservations by convenience store/ATM/internet banking, but payment has still not gone through. Can I make a new reservation for the same flight?
If convenience store/ATM/internet banking payment is not yet complete, then a reservation for the same flight under the same name may not be made for 30 hours from the time the reservation is completed.
7. If I forget the confirmation number needed for convenience store/ATM/internet banking payment, then how may I confirm this number?
Please check your e-mail since the confirmation number needed for payment would have been sent to the e-mail address you registered when you made your reservation.
8. After making my reservation, how soon do I need to make a payment?
Please complete payment within 24 hours of making your reservation. The payment deadline will appear on the Other Payment Methods Selection page. Please note that your reservation will be cancelled once the payment deadline has passed.
9. At which convenience stores can I make a payment?
Payments may be made at Lawson, Family Mart, Sunkus, Circle K, Daily Yamazaki, Yamazaki Daily Store, Three F, and Ministop.
10. Can installment payments be made through convenience store/ATM/internet banking payments?
Convenience stores, ATM, and internet banking cannot be used for making payments in installments. Please pay the entire amount when making your reservation.
11. Is boarding possible by using convenience store/ATM/internet banking payment confirmation (receipt) instead of a boarding pass?
Payment confirmation or receipt cannot be used as a boarding pass. After your payment is complete, an itinerary will be sent to the e-mail address you provided when making your reservation. Please check in by using the reservation number (Booking No.) indicated in the itinerary.
12. I cannot make payments through convenience store/ATM/internet banking. Is there a reason why? How may I make payments by convenience store/ATM/internet banking?
Convenience store/ATM/internet banking payments cannot be used if you are trying to reserve a flight less than 7 days (168 hours) prior to its scheduled time of departure. If you want to use convenience store/ATM/internet banking payments, then please use them 7 days (168 hours) or more before the scheduled time of departure.
13. My flight reservation made through convenience store/ATM/internet banking payment is complete, but may I add baggage check-in or seat reservations or pre-order an in-flight meal? How can I make additions?
You may use "My Booking" to make changes to your baggage check-in or seat reservations, or pre-order an in-flight meal, after your convenience store/ATM/internet banking payment is complete. A credit card will be required.
14. I would like to reserve a flight 7 days after the day of making a reservation, but the "Other Payment Method" tag does not appear.
Convenience store/ATM/internet banking payments cannot be used if you are trying to reserve a flight less than 7 days (168 hours) prior to its scheduled time of departure. You may only use credit card payments.
15. I cannot confirm my reservation, make changes to baggage check-in or seat reservations, or pre-order an in-flight meal through "Manage my booking"
If you selected payment by convenience store/ATM/internet banking, then you cannot confirm your reservation through "My Booking" prior to completion of your payment. Log in again to "My Booking" after the fees have been paid, and then you may confirm your reservation, make changes to your baggage check-in or seat reservations, or pre-order an in-flight meal. Please be aware that a credit card will be required for payment if you use My Booking to make additional changes to baggage check-in, seat reservations, or pre-orders of in-flight meals.