Click to find out if you’ve won a holiday to Kochi, India just by sending us a creative postcard!
By Travel 3Sixty
We loved the amount of postcards we’ve got, mostly with the date 12.12.12, and some without. Still, you champions made our day! It was tough making a decision, but we knew it had to be done!
And so…the winner is *drumroll*
MOHD SYUKRI HASSAN from Kuala Lumpur!
Congrats to you! We totally loved your Santa postcard (please return Santa to us…we’ll give you Kochi!) and for the rest of you, keep on trying!
We have more contests coming up!
Merry Christmas guys, and a Happy New Year from us at Travel 3Sixty!
12.12.12 is one heckuva special day for us. It’s the last “same number date” for this century!
Why not make it special? We need your help to start a special collection of postcards from our readers and fans on this special day!
Send us your postcards with the STAMP DATE 12.12.12 and the reason you chose the particular postcard, and we’ll fly you and a friend (because we know two’s truly company) to exotic Kochi.
What? A postcard can win you a holiday? ONLY if it’s with the stamp date 12.12.12. You have a couple of days to choose the right postcard to be sent on this historical day. The most creative entry has a holiday waiting for you in 2013!
HOW TO WIN:
1) Pick a nice postcard and tell us the reason why you picked it (the more creative your story or reason, the more chances you get to win!)
2) Make sure you give us your details (name, email, country of origin) and check your local delivery service to gauge the stamp date.
3) Send it to us (snail mail ONLY. No electronic postcards are accepted) at:
Travel 3Sixty Digital,
LCC Terminal, Jalan KLIA S3,
Southern Support Zone, KLIA
64000 Sepang, Selangor
4) Wait for our winner’s announcement by 24th December 2012.
Have more questions, do drop us a note on www.facebook.com/travel3sixty
Quick, tell your friends and let’s make 12.12.12 a day to remember!
*Contest runs from 12 December – 19 December 2012.
Terms & Conditions here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “Travel 3Sixty 12.12.12 – Keep That Date!” [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser” or “AirAsia”]. The Contest will run for eight (8) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 00:01 (GMT +8) on 12 December 2012 and end 2359hrs (GMT+8) on 19 December 2012.
One (1) winner will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and the winner will receive the following prize (“Prize”):
- One Pair (for two pax) of flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Kochi return. (flights can only be utilised during weekdays)
2. The Contest is open to everyone who is 18 years old and above [“Participants”] except the following:
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members;
- Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. Winners will be expected to bear all transportation and logistics costs to/from the event venue. Airport Taxes and baggage allowance are not included, and are not inclusive of weekends and public holidays.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to fulfill the following:
a) Participants to send in via postcard/traditional mail a creative postcard entry with the stamp date 12.12.12 (12 December 2012) to:
Travel 3Sixty Digital
LCC Terminal, Jalan KLIA S3,
Southern Support Zone, KLIA
64000 Sepang, Selangor
b) Participants to submit their entries on a postcard with the answer to the question “I chose this postcard on 12.12.12 because….. (in less than 50 words)”. Participants details should include:-
- Country of Origin; and
c) Participants may submit as many entries as they wish
d) Entries submitted by Participants must be original and do not infringe third parties’ copyrights.
e) One winner will be selected by AirAsia judges by the end of the contest duration.
f) Winners will be notified via email and published on the Travel 3Sixty website. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Failure to accept the Prizes by the winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves the right to award the Prize to other winner(s).
5. Only Participants who fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Participants who fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
6. The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
7. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the use of the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winner to such terms and conditions.
8. The Winner may transfer the prize to another person by issuing an authorization letter. The Terms and Conditions apply for the authorized person.
9. Prize does not include transportation to and from airports, airport taxes, baggage, travel insurances, meals, hotel charges, other chargeable add-ons and other costs of personal nature incurred by the winner(s) and/or their guests in connection with their use of the Prize and the winner(s) and/or their guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any payment of the same which are payable in connection with their use of the Prize.
10. The winner(s) agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the entry to the Contest.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants and the entries submitted for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
13. The Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
15. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
16. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein upon participation of the Contest. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.