What it takes to be a rockstar and win yourself a Rockstar Experience in Penang? We have our ultimate rocker….in a sombrero!
A BIG huge congratulations to Hazlina Hassan! You will be on your way (with a friend) to Penang to stay in the luxurious Hard Rock Hotel, Penang and rock it up!
You truly entertained the team with your own version of “Knocking on Heaven’s Door” to “I Love Penang“….complete with a sombrero and maracas!
To all you guys who participated, you were great! Stay tuned to more prize giveaways from us, and in the meantime, enjoy our winner Hazlina’s entertaining rendition of “I Love Penang”
Party like a Rock Star…on us! We’re flying you to your own Rockstar Experience in Penang, and livin’ it up in Hard Rock Hotel, Penang – for FREE!
How to start rocking?
1) Be creative! Tell us why you love Penang in your own way! Send us a sketch, write us a funny paragraph, tell us a joke, sing us a song or even doodle us a comic strip!
2) Fill in your creative slogan “I deserve the Rockstar experience in Penang with Travel 3Sixty because… (in less than 20 words)”
3) Send us your entries, slogan and details (name, address, email, contact number, passport number) with title Hard Rockin’ in Penang to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Wait for us to announce if you’re the winner!
Every Rockstar wins…
1 x pair of flight tickets (dates of your choice*) to Penang from either Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Johor Bahru or Langkawi. (flights could only be utilised during weekdays)
3D2N stay in Hard Rock Hotel Penang for two (dates of your choice*) inclusive of daily buffet breakfast.
Contest runs from 26 November – 2 December 2012.
Remember! The more creative you get, the more chances of winning! QUICK! Tell your friends and get those Rockstar brains cracking!
*Terms and Conditions apply. Accommodation courtesy of Hard Rock Hotel, Penang.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The “Hard Rockin’ in Penang!” [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser” or “AirAsia”]. The Contest will run for seven (7) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 00:01 (GMT +8) on 26 November 2012 and end 2359hrs (GMT+8) on 2 December 2012.
One (1) winner will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and the winner will receive the following prize (“Prize”):
– Three Days Two Nights stay for two at Hard Rock Hotel Penang to be used before 31 March 2013.
– One Pair (for two pax) of flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur/Langkawi/Johor Bahru/ Kota Kinabalu/Kuching to Penang return.
2. The Contest is open to everyone who is 18 years old and above [“Participants”] except the following:
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members;
- Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. Winners will be expected to bear all transportation and logistics costs to/from the event venue. Airport Taxes and baggage allowance are not included, and flights are not inclusive of weekends and public holidays.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to fulfill the following:
a) Participants to submit a creative entry in either audio, text, video or any other format available, adhering to the theme “Why I Love Penang”
b) Participants to submit their entries with the creative slogan “I deserve the Rockstar experience in Penang with Travel 3Sixty because… (in less than 20 words)” and their details by emailing to email@example.com with the title “Hard Rockin’ in Penang”. Participants details should include:-
- Country of Origin; and
- Residence Address.
- Contact Details
c) Participants may submit as many entries as they wish.
d) Entries submitted by Participants must be original and do not infringe third parties’ copyrights.
e) One winner will be selected by AirAsia judges by the end of the contest duration.
f) Winners will be notified via email and published on the Travel 3Sixty website. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Failure to accept the Prizes by the winner(s) when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves the right to award the Prize to other winner(s).
5. Only Participants who fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Participants who fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
6. The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
7. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the use of the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winner to such terms and conditions.
8. The Winner may transfer the prize to another person by issuing an authorization letter. The Terms and Conditions apply for the authorized person.
9. Prize does not include transportation to and from airports, airport taxes, baggage, travel insurances, meals, hotel charges, other chargeable add-ons and other costs of personal nature incurred by the winner(s) and/or their guests in connection with their use of the Prize and the winner(s) and/or their guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any payment of the same which are payable in connection with their use of the Prize.
10. The winner(s) agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the entry to the Contest.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants and the entries submitted for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
13. The Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
15. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
16. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein upon participation of the Contest. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.