Wow looks like so many people are really keen to visit Cebu! Is it mainly because of the beaches, the lechon, the Sinulog Festival, or something else? There were some great entries but we had to choose only one winner. Check out who won!
Congratulations to… Farah Atiqah Mohd!
“Ask me why I want to go to Cebu and my answer will simply be their world class ‘Mangga’! Well yeah, because I love mangoes that much I am willing to ‘maglakbay’ all the way to the Pinoy soil. Ohh AirAsia please grant me the chance to salivate on these Carabao beauties and do as I please with them (no pun intended!). Salamat!”
Start planning your Cebu holiday Farah, we’ll be contacting you for the prize arrangement soon!
Thanks to all who participated, do stay tuned for more contests coming right up yeah!
Wanna be the first to fly on AirAsia’s hot new route? Just follow the steps below to start your awesome adventure in one of the Philippines’ top cities.
Follow these 3 simple steps to stand a chance to win a pair of return tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Cebu:
- Check out our Cebu Destinations page here
- Select the attraction that you want to visit or experience the most
- Tell us why in the comment section below this post
Easy peasy, right? We’d love to see your funniest, sweetest or most creative reason. Winner will be announced on this page on the 11th of July at 3pm UTC +8.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Take Off to Cebu” [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser” or “AirAsia”]. The Contest will run for eight (8) days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 00:01 (UTC+8) on 2 July 2014 and end 2359hrs (UTC+8) on 9 July 2014.
One (1) winner will be picked at the end of the Contest Period and the winner will receive the following prize (“Prize”):
- Return flights for TWO (2) pax from Kuala Lumpur to Cebu
2. The Contest is open to everyone who is 18 years old and above [“Participants”] except the following:
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, Philippines AirAsia, AirAsia Expedia, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members;
- Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
3. Winners will be expected to bear all transportation and logistics costs to/from the event venue. Airport Taxes, baggage allowance, and meals are not included, and flights are not inclusive of weekends and public holidays.
4. To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to fulfil the following:
- Go to http://www.airasia.com/travel3sixty/destinations/cebu
- Select the attraction that you want to visit or experience the most
- Tell us why on the comment section of the contest post
- One winner will be selected by AirAsia judges by the end of the contest duration
5. Winner will be notified via email and published on the travel 3Sixty° website. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Failure to accept the Prizes by the winner when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organizer reserves the right to award the Prize to other winner.
6. Only Participants who fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Participants who fail to fulfill the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
7. The Organiser (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
8. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the use of the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winner to such terms and conditions.
9. The Winner may transfer the prize to another person by issuing an authorization letter. The Terms and Conditions apply for the authorized person.
10. Prize does not include transportation to and from airports, airport taxes, fuel surcharges, baggage, travel insurances, meals, hotel charges, other chargeable add-ons and other costs of personal nature incurred by the winner(s) and/or their guests in connection with their use of the Prize and the winner(s) and/or their guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any payment of the same which are payable in connection with their use of the Prize.
11. The winner(s) agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the entry to the Contest.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants and the entries submitted for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. The Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
16. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
17. Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein upon participation of the Contest. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.