MALAYSIA: Asian Flavour, So Much to Savour
From food to fashion, architecture to natural beauty – everything in Malaysia screams amazing. Arrive in the rapidly developing Kuala Lumpur and you’ll be surrounded by the towering skyline of the Petronas Twin Towers and its other modern counterparts, amidst streets bustling with the fashion forward folks and plethora of eating spots offering international cuisines.
Get out of the city centre and you’ll find something for the first-timers as well as for the well-travelled as you scale the magnificent Mount Kinabalu, explore the mysterious Niah Caves or dive into the deep blue in islands Redang, Perhentian or Sipadan. Shoppers will love the array of shopping spots from famous brands in Malaysia’s many malls to even duty-free goods in Langkawi. Those who have a penchant for culture and heritage will delight in the old buildings of Malacca and Penang. Find out where you can post mail from an underwater post office in Sabah and what the must-eats of Penang are!
With an extensive list of what to do, see, eat and buy in 15 Malaysian destinations, you're set to go for the vacation of your life here in Malaysia!
- Features 15 Malaysian destinations
- Nature & Adventure, Art & Culture, What to Eat and Where to Shop
- 3-Day and Multi-Destination Itineraries for East and West Malaysia
- Special Features – Articles on Family Fun, Tradition & Heritage and Adventure Holidays
- Beyond This Guide – Links to related travel stories
HOW TO USE OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
how to use
guides here! »