Philippines in Pixels! (PH)
Just sign up as a member of AirAsia.com and submit a picture with caption from 15 October 2012 to 25 November 2012, to stand a chance to win return flights for two (2)!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The “Philippines! Here I come (PH)” is organised by AirAsia Berhad and sponsored by AirAsiaGo. The Contest will run for one (1) month commencing from: 12:00 (GMT +8) 15 October 2012 and end 23:59 (GMT +8) on 25 November 2012.
Ten (10) winners will be picked at the end of November and the winner will receive the following prizes (“Prize”):
- 1st prize: Clark to Kuala Lumpur (Return flights for 2 pax) + 3D/2N stay in Kuala Lumpur from AirAsiaGo worth PHP10,000
- 2nd prize: Clark to Davao (Return flights for 2 pax) + Overnight stay in Davao from AirAsiaGo worth PHP3,200
- 3rd prize: Clark to Kalibo - Boracay (Return flights for 2 pax) + Overnight stay in Boracay from AirAsiaGo worth PHP2,811
- 4th – 10th prize: Clark to Davao / Kalibo (Return flights for 2 pax)
Winning flights will be from Clark (CRK) to the respective destinations only.
Other associated charges including transportation to and from airports, accommodation within Philippines, travel insurances, meals, baggage charges, administration fee, taxes, other chargeable add-ons and other cost of personal nature incurred by the winner in connection with the use of the Prize are not included as part of the Prize.
The Contest is open to everyone except the following:
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd and their immediate family members;
- Representatives and/or agents (including advertising ∓ promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.;
- This contest is only open to those who are 18 years of age and above on the date of entry.
- The Prize / flight must be used within the traveling period between 1 January 2013 and 31 March 2013 only. Usage of tickets may be subject to availability of seats. If seats are not available, tickets can only be used for the next available flight.
- To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to do the following:
- Participants have to be an AirAsia member or otherwise will have to sign up as a member at AirAsia.com to qualify for this contest.
- This contest runs on http://www.airasia.com/travel3sixty/
- Photo submission needs to follow the theme “Philippines in Pixels!”. Photos must have any iconic landmarks of the Philippines.
- Participants must submit photo entries with captions (Eg: Boracay! The Picture Perfect Beach!) and their contact details via Contest’s ‘Submit Photo’ page.
- Participants may submit as many photos as they wish.
- Photo entry file size may be up to maximum of 2MB only.
- Photos submitted by Participants must be original and do not infringe third parties’ copyrights.
- Ten (10) participants with the best photo captions will be chosen as winners selected by AirAsia judges at the end of contest period.
- Submission of pictures must be original. Simple colour enhancement is allowed. However, editing the picture or making other enhancement (besides colouring) will be disqualified / not entertained.
- Winners will be notified via email and published on the Travel3Sixty website. The winner will be contacted, at any time and via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
- Only Participants who fulfilled the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Participants who failed to fulfil the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. The winner is bound by the terms and conditions as may be imposed and / or varied by the Organiser in its sole discretion in relation to the use of the Prize at any time without notice. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winner to such terms and conditions. Failure to accept a prize by a winner when required or as notified to do so by the Organiser shall constitute a rejection of the prize by the winner and the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another winner.
- The winner is responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health and other documents of the destination country and is required to have all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid passport and / or visa, if required) at the time of departure. The Organiser will not be responsible for any failed visa and / or travel documents application.
- AirAsia reserves the rights to all photos submitted for all channels of communication, including digital and non-digital marketing communications and materials.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other language of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions and/or vary, substitute or replace the Prize in any manner from time to time without any prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
- Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein upon participation of the Contest. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.