Hotel In Flight Booking Path - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall govern the hotel in-flight booking and shall be the legally binding document between you and AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (“AirAsia.Com). By completing the booking of hotel room(s) via the in-flight booking path (“In Flight Booking Path Service”), you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to this Terms and Conditions , which may be amended and revised from time to time.
- This In Flight Booking Path Service allows you to book hotel room(s) and other hotel related add ons (“Hotel Package”) along with your flight in the same booking journey and one booking reference number. This In-Flight Booking Path Service is offered by AirAsia.Com in collaboration with various suppliers both direct and indirect, including Travelscape LLC (“Hotel”). The Hotel Package booked under this In Flight Booking Path Service is offered, provided and supplied by the respective Hotel or their merchant partners or service partners (“Hotel Partners”). AirAsia.Com is only a distributor of such Hotel Package and hence, assumes no liability should there be any loss or damages as a result of any act or omission or negligence on the part of the Hotel Partners in the course of its performance. You also acknowledge and accept that you will be further subjected to the respective supplier’s terms and conditions that can be found here.
- By clicking “Purchase” you are deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by this Terms and Conditions as contained herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by AirAsia.Com from time to time (as may be applicable).
- Hotel Package offered via this In Flight Booking Path Service are strictly subject to availability.
- Bookings for Hotel Package made under this In Flight Booking Path Service cannot be changed or cancelled and are non-refundable.In the event that you cancel any of the Airline (hereinafter defined) flight booking including ‘no show’ at your own volition, the Hotel Package booked by you via this In Flight Booking Path Service will not and cannot be cancelled. As such, you will not be able to claim for a refund if you do not fulfil your stay and the total amount paid in respect of the Hotel Package will be forfeited.
- In the event of a flight cancellation or flight change by AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X Berhad, Thai AirAsia Co Ltd, Thai AirAsia X Co Ltd, PT Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines AirAsia Inc, AirAsia (India) Limited or AirAsia Japan Co Ltd (collectively referred to as “the Airline”), you will receive a total refund of the amount paid for the Hotel Package. In order to receive the refund, you are required to visit support.airasia.com and select “Chat with AVA”. Once the AVA chat window opens, please select "Hotel Booking", then “Refund” from the menu, followed by “New Refund Request” and complete the required fields as directed by AVA. Alternatively, you may select the hotel in the main menu and connect with one of our Allstars to request for your Hotel Package refund. Request for re-booking of Hotel Package at the same or different hotel at the same or another date will not be entertained.
Please note, for flight change, refund will only be made in the event the flight has been rescheduled to another date. You may also be offered a refund or credit account at the sole discretion of AirAsia.Com for flights that have been rescheduled to a different time on the same date.
- Saved for the foregoing, you agree, accept and acknowledge that AirAsia.Com will not be liable for any further damages, claims or compensation in the event of flight cancellation or flight change by the Airline or by you.
Award of airasia points
- The In Flight Booking Path Service entitles you to earn airasia points in accordance with the following steps:
- must be aairasia member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (‘BIG’) under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “airasia member ID” issued by BIG at the time of booking; and
- log in to your BIG account at airasia.com prior to booking the Hotel Package to be eligible to receive airasia points. The usage of airasia points will be subject to the BIGLIFE Membership Terms and Conditions that is available on the BIG’s website (www.airasiabig.com).Kindly keep yourself updated with the terms and condition of BIG as it may be updated and revised from time to time.
- AirAsia.Com reserves the right to use any collected personal data in accordance with AirAsia Group’s privacy statement which can be referred to by clicking the link: https://www.airasia.com/aa/about-us/en/gb/privacy-statement.html. By using this In Flight Booking Path Service, you are deemed to have consented to such use with no monetary payment whatsoever.
- You may be contacted with respect to any matter under this In Flight Booking Path Service or the ‘BIG Loyalty Program’, at any time deemed appropriate by AirAsia.Com or BIG, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by AirAsia.Com and/or BIG.
- The guest(s) details for the Hotel Package via the In Flight Booking Path Service shall follow details of the flight passenger(s). You are not allowed to book the Hotel Package for any other third party. Once a booking is made, you are not allowed to make any changes to the guest(s) details.
- AirAsia.Com reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the In Flight Booking Path Service with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason hereto. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by AirAsia.Com shall not entitle you to any claim or compensation against AirAsia.Com for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any advertising materials for the In Flight Booking Path Service. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the terms and conditions shall prevail and supersede.
- AirAsia.Com reserves the absolute right to vary, delete, update or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice. AirAsia.Com’s decision in relation to all aspects of the In Flight Booking Path Service is deemed final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
- AirAsia.Com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this In Flight Booking Path Service.
- AirAsia.Com is not responsible for providing the actual Hotel Package. The In Flight Booking Path Service does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement by AirAsia.Com of any hotels or Hotel Package listed, offered or sold through this In Flight Booking Path Service or the quality, service level or rating thereof. AirAsia.Com hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, fitness, merchantability, suitability, status or adequacy of any Hotel Package listed or offered by the Hotel or Hotel Partners under this In Flight Booking Path Service.
- AirAsia.Com shall not be held liable for any claim, damages, personal injury or death, which the passenger may incur or suffer during their stay at the hotel.
- You agree to defend and indemnify AirAsia.Com and any of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of our Information.
- In addition to the terms and conditions contained herein, you also acknowledge and accept that upon checking-in, you will be further subjected to the respective Hotel’s terms and conditions that can be found in the relevant Hotel’s website.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Hotel’s terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail but only to the extent to such inconsistency.
- This Terms and Conditions was originally written in English. To the extent any translated version of this Terms and Conditions conflicts with the English version, the English version shall prevail and be given full effect.