Thank you for visiting AirAsia’s website - www.airasia.com. This Website is owned and operated by AirAsia.
Your use of this Website and/or *Other Services or Applications for Online Booking is subject to your agreeing to be bound by and to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”). If you do not agree with the Policy you should exit from this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking instantly.
* Other Services or Applications for Online Booking includes AirAsia for Chrome and AirAsia Mobile Application.
This Website and Other Services or Applications for Online Booking and the contents, including flight schedules, routes, fares, text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, logos and information regarding the status of AirAsia flights, etc. are proprietary to AirAsia or its content suppliers. You may use this Website and the contents only for personal and non-commercial purposes subject to applicable copyright laws.
All trade marks, trade names, service marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos in this Website are owned by AirAsia or their respective owners and must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of AirAsia.
This Website and Other Services or Applications for Online Booking and the products, technology and processes contained may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by AirAsia or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights other than as set out in this Policy. Your use of this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- False, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually oriented/suggestive/explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Violates any laws, third party rights, or infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, spamming, chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by AirAsia in its sole discretion.
- Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware.
- Provides any non-public information about AirAsia or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and extension numbers of AirAsia employees and any of the users or participants of the Services.
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of any of the Services included in this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking without limitation, mail or ‘post’ bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including AirAsia employees or forges any TCP-IP packet header, email header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
- Attacks or insults another.
- Suggests or encourages illegal activity.
Email, Fax and Other Forms of Electronic Communication
When you have requested for the itinerary or other flight-related documents to be sent to you by email, fax or other forms of electronic communication (including mobile messages), failure to receive it does not constitute an unsuccessful booking. A booking is deemed successful and complete after payment has been made and confirmed. In the event of any dispute, the booking in the AirAsia database is the primary record of carriage, and will prevail.
AirAsia is not responsible for the delivery of any electronic communication. If you have any queries regarding your booking, please click here to submit an online feedback form, Check & Change function or your travel agent.
When you book flights or access your Member Login information, a secure server is used. Secure Server Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking. Although AirAsia would use its best endeavor to ensure security, AirAsia makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and AirAsia is not and shall not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
The content on this Website and Other Services or Applications for Online Booking are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore agree that you use this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking and the services provided at your sole risk. AirAsia, its officers, directors, employees, partners and suppliers disclaim:
- all warranties or representations of any kind regarding this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking, its operations or the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any information, content or material included herein.
- to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, all conditions and warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement;
- all liability to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation and loss of, or damage to, data), incurred or suffered in connection with the use or inability to use this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking whether based in contract, tort or otherwise even if we are informed of their possibility;
- all liability to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
Our Privacy Statement
We regard your privacy as important. For more detailed information on how we collect and process your personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement
Our Terms and Conditions of Carriage
The booking and carriage of guests and baggage is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Carriage and Fare Rules.
Governing Law and Venue
You grant to AirAsia and its designees a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, and royalty free license to use all or any part of any ideas, expression of ideas, inventions, or other materials you submit, including, without limitation, feedback, comments, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (collectively, ‘Contributions’) to the Blog without restrictions, notice and compensation to you or any third party.
The license shall include, without limitation, the irrevocable right to rerecord or modify any audio tracks or visual images you provide, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute, download, link to or from, transmit, advertise, market, make, have made, display, perform, and/or license the Contributions or any part or parts thereof, and all rights therein, in the name of AirAsia, or its designees throughout the world in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known.
You agree that Contributions you submit are:
- original and accurate and
By submitting a Contribution, you acknowledge and agree that AirAsia and its designees may create on their own or obtain through submissions to the Blog or otherwise ideas, expression of ideas, inventions, or other materials, including, without limitation, feedback, comments, documents, suggestions, and/or proposals that may be similar or identical to the Contributions you submit through the Blog or other channels and means. You hereby waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, arising out or relating to the fact or contention that the ideas, expression of ideas, inventions, or other materials, including, without limitation, feedback, comments, documents, suggestions, and/or proposals accepted, reviewed and/or used by AirAsia and its designees may be similar to your Contributions.
You hereby release and agree to hold harmless AirAsia, its subsidiaries, affiliated entities, employees, directors, officers, attorneys, agents, joint venturers, licensees and assigns and each of their respective designees (“AirAsia Entities”) and the users of this Blog with respect to any claims, damages, costs, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of:
- content, including Contributions which you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Blog
- your use of the Blog and the content herein including any Contributions made by any party; or
Disclaimer of third-party content
Most of the content posted to the Blog is provided by third parties like you. Such third-party content is the sole responsibility of the person originating that content. AirAsia does not control and is not responsible for this third party content.
You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content, and you are responsible for all of your activity on the Blog and for the security of your computer system.
General Practices Regarding Use & Storage
You acknowledge that AirAsia may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Blog, including without limitation the maximum number of days any uploaded Content will be retained on this Blog, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on AirAsia’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Blog in a given period of time.
You agree that AirAsia has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Blog. You acknowledge that AirAsia reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive.
Access and Interference
The Blog contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information of the Blog is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to AirAsia by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Blog for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally you agree that you will not, by or through your use of the Blog:
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Blog or any activities conducted on the Blog
- Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Blog
- Transfer your AirAsia member account (including feedback on the blog) and username to another party without our consent
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Blog
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s)
Enforcement & Site Abuse
You understand and agree that the cancellation of your registration is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute whatsoever with AirAsia arising out or relating to the Blog. You can cancel your AirAsia member registration by contacting AirAsia here.
Registered users of the Blog may not allow former users whose registration or ability to use the Blog has been terminated, suspended, or cancelled to use the Blog through them.
If your registration and/or ability to use the Blog is terminated or suspended, you may not register to join the Blog again without our express written permission.