AirAsia Premium Red Lounge Terms and Conditions
I understand that my entry into the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge is subject to the following:
- I will abide by the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge Terms and Conditions (a copy of which is available on the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge page and these Rules, which AirAsia may alter at any time and without notice.
- I will meet the dress code / guidelines of casual attire at all times.
- I acknowledge that Entry to the lounge is at all times subject to space availability, and that access to the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge and its services and facilities may be unavailable, restricted, limited or withdrawn at any time for operational reasons.
- During peak periods and when the lounge is at or nearing full capacity, I acknowledge that priority will be given to Premium Flex and/or Premium Flatbed guests travelling on the same day with AirAsia, and that entry for walk-in guests may be restricted.
- If I am a Premium Flatbed guest or Premium Flex guest, in order to access the lounge I will produce satisfactory proof of identity (e.g. passport) along with my itinerary or boarding pass for my AirAsia flight on that day. Entry for walk-ins may be purchased at the lounge reception counter and is subject to space availability.
- If I am not a Premium Flatbed guest or Premium Flex guest, but have paid the guest entry fee, I can access the lounge as a walk-in guest. I acknowledge that walk-in entry is subject to space availability and may not be available for use when the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge is at or nearing full capacity.
- I am responsible and acknowledge that I will arrive at the boarding gate within the time stipulated in my booking itinerary and to board the aircraft before the gate closes.
- Any child below the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age when visiting the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge.
- I must drink responsibly within the lounge. If I am under the age of 18 then I acknowledge that I am not permitted to purchase any alcoholic beverages in the lounge.
- AirAsia may refuse entry to me or require me to leave the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge, at any time for any reason deemed appropriate by AirAsia.
- AirAsia may at any time withdraw or in any way change any of the services and facilities offered or advertised as available in the lounge without notice and shall have no liability to me as a result of any of those services or facilities not being available.
- AirAsia makes no warranties or representations to me in relation to the quality or availability of any services or facilities offered or advertised as available through the lounge.
- I must take responsibility for my belongings whilst inside the lounge and acknowledge that AirAsia will not be liable for any loss or damage to my belongings.
- AirAsia will not be liable to me for any loss or damage suffered by me as a result of my entry to the lounge.
- Capitalised terms in these AirAsia Premium Red Lounge Rules have the meaning set out in the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge Terms and Conditions unless otherwise stated.