airasia Points Transfer Program Terms & Conditions
airasia Points Transfer Program Terms & Conditions
- This airasia Points Transfer Program (“Program”) is organized by BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201001040731 (924656-U)) (“BIG”). By participating in this Program, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by BIG from time to time which are legally binding).
- Participation in this Program allows you to transfer your airasia points from your airasia member account to the airasia member account of another airasia Member* pursuant to pre-defined denominations*** offered by BIG on the airasia mobile application (“airasia Platform”).
*transfer of airasia points from your airasia member account to the airasia member account of another airasia member is subject to the following terms: -
- Transfer of airasia points pursuant to this Program cannot be performed more than twice per airasia member account per calendar month;
- The total airasia points transferred (pursuant to this Program) per airasia member account per month must not exceed 5,000 airasia points;
- The total airasia points received (pursuant to this Program) per airasia member account per month must not exceed 5,000 airasia points;
- The balance airasia points remaining in your airasia member account must not be lower than the total airasia points to be transferred (including any applicable transfer fee) before such transfer of airasia points pursuant to this Program; and
- Transfer of airasia points must not be made within twenty four (24) hours prior to expiry of the airasia points. For avoidance of doubt, validity of each airasia point (in a pre-defined denomination) transferred in a single transaction pursuant to this Program may differ, as each airasia point transferred will expire on the same date as such airasia points were originally meant to expire prior to you transferring the airasia points.
- Pre-defined Denomination(s):
** the recipient of the airasia points must be an airasia member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “airasia rewards Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “airasia member ID” issued by BIG in order to receive airasia points.
*** pre-defined denominations shall refer to the following fixed-airasia-points-blocks (or any other denominations as determined by BIG from time-to-time), containing specific number of airasia points, which you may choose from to transfer pursuant to this Program:-
- 50 airasia points
- 250 airasia points
- 500 airasia points
- 1000 airasia points
- 2500 airasia points
- 5000 airasia point
|Pre-defined Denomination(s)||Transfer fee (10% x Pre-defined Denomination)||Total airasia points deduction upon successful transfer|
|50 airasia points||5||55|
|250 airasia points||25||275|
|500 airasia points||50||550|
|1000 airasia points||100||1100|
|2500 airasia points||250||2750|
|5000 airasia points||500||5500|
****BIG reserves the right to vary the transfer fee from time-to-time at its absolute discretion without prior notice BIG, as the owner and operator of the airasia rewards Program, reserves the right to impose limits on the number of airasia points transferred and number of transfers from time to time as it deems necessary, without notice, and such decisions by BIG shall be deemed final and conclusive and BIG shall not entertain any compliant or dissatisfaction in relation thereto.
Other Terms and Conditions
- airasia members may be contacted with respect to any matter under this Program or the ‘airasia rewards', at any time deemed appropriate by BIG, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by BIG.
- BIG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Program (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- BIG reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Program with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason.
- For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by BIG shall not entitle airasia members to any claim or compensation against BIG for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other Program or advertising materials for the Program.
- These Terms and Conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail and supersede.
- BIG reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice.
- BIG's decision in relation to all aspects of the Program is deemed final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.