airasia rewards deals Terms and Conditions
- This airasia rewards deals program (“Program”) is organised by BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201001040731 (924656-U)) (“BIG”) in collaboration with its merchant partners including their respective service providers (“Merchant Partners”) (collectively referred to as the “Organisers”).
- Information on how to participate in this Program forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Program is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- This Program will commence from 5 September 2022, 00:00 (GMT +7) and will continuously run with no end date, until such time determined by the Organisers at any time as they deem fit without prior notice and/or liability to Participants (“Program Period”).
- To qualify and participate in the Program, Participants must fulfill the following requirements (“Program Requirements”): -
- must be a valid and existing airasia member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “airasia rewards Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “airasia member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Program. In the event the Participant is not a registered airasia member at the time of the Program Period, the Participant is required to sign-up as an airasia member via https://www.airasia.com/en/gb (“Dedicated Website”) before participating in the Program. Any registration of airasia membership made by the Participants after the Program Period shall disqualify such Participants from the Program and any airasia points entitlement;
- must be located in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand (“Participating Regions”) based on the Internet Protocol geo-location detected, unless specifically mentioned otherwise;
- must make successful purchase(s) and redemption(s) of any of the products and/or services (“airasia rewards Deals”) available in the airasia Superapp mobile application (which is available to be downloaded in PlayStore, AppStore, or AppGallery);
- must have a minimum of 125 airasia points remaining in his or her airasia membership account to purchase or redeem any of the airasia rewards Deals.
- airasia rewards Deals offered for purchase(s) and/or redemption(s) are strictly subject to availability.
- The total airasia points required for any purchase(s) or redemption(s) of airasia rewards Deals are subject to change and BIG, as the owner and operator of the airasia rewards Program (“airasia rewards Program”) where airasia points are issued and redeemed by airasia members, reserves the right to change the price of airasia points, impose additional restrictions and/or conditions in using the airasia points for purchase(s) or redemption(s) from time to time at its sole and absolute discretion, and all such decisions by BIG shall be deemed final and conclusive and BIG shall not entertain any complaint or dissatisfaction in relation thereto.
- airasia rewards Deals purchased or redeemed using airasia points and/or purchased with credit card or debit card payment are non-refundable and may not be cancelled upon confirmation of purchase or redemption except in the event of failure by the respective Merchant Partners to provide, honour or fulfill the relevant products and/or services. In such instances, all queries with respect to any cancellation and refund must be made by airasia members directly to the relevant Merchant Partners’ customer care.
- airasia rewards Deals purchased or redeemed are subject to the respective Merchant Partners’ terms and conditions including its respective cancellation and refund and/or return policy for every products and/or services purchased or redeemed.
- Any queries relating to the products and/or services purchased or redeemed under airasia rewards Deals subsequent to the redemption and/or purchase thereof shall be made directly to the respective Merchant Partners and BIG is not responsible to attend to any such queries and/or for the actual products and/or services redeemed/purchased by airasia members or the fulfillment thereof.
- Delivery of physical products purchased/redeemed by airasia members under the Program shall be the sole responsibility of the Merchant Partners. BIG shall not be responsible and/or liable to airasia members for any late delivery, lost and/or damaged physical products caused before and/or during the delivery of the physical products by the Merchant Partners, its employees, agents and/or sub-contractors. Any complaints, cancellation and refunds, returns and/or queries related to the delivery of physical products shall be directed towards the Merchant Partners.
- The Program does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement by BIG of any product or service listed, offered or sold through this Program or the quality, service level or rating thereof. BIG hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, fitness, merchantability, suitability, status or adequacy of any product or service listed or offered by every Merchant Partners under airasia rewards Deals.
Other Terms and Conditions
- airasia members that make purchase(s) or redemption(s) may be contacted with respect to any matter under this Program or the airasia rewards Program, at any time deemed appropriate by BIG, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by BIG.
- BIG reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant from any purchase(s) and/or redemption(s) and to forfeit the airasia points redeemed by any Participant if BIG has proof or reasonably believe that the Participant has (singularly or jointly with any other Participant) undertaken fraudulent practices and/or activities to perform the purchase(s) and/or transaction(s) or undertaken any other activities harmful to this Program or to BIG. BIG further reserves the right to block the Participant’s airasia account from performing future transactions on its mobile application and/or website.
- BIG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, liability, disappointment, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- BIG reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Program with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by BIG shall not entitle airasia members to any claim or compensation against BIG for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- BIG accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected transaction(s) whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other Program and/or advertising materials for the Program. These Terms and Conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail and supersede.
- BIG reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) contained herein from time to time without any prior notice. BIG's decision in relation to all aspects of the Program is deemed final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
- BIG shall not be liable for any failure to comply or for any delay in performing its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic and pandemic as pronounced by the World Health Organisation, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances of whatsoever nature beyond the control of BIG.
- All expenses and costs associated with this Program, including but not limited to, transportation, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature that are not stated (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Participants.
- All taxes, rates, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against the Participants under applicable laws, if any, in relation to this Program, shall be solely borne by the Participants.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
Terms & Conditions of airasia points Top-Up and Redemption of AirAsia flights
- To participate in and/or to purchase airasia points during the online redemption booking process for flights operated by AirAsia (“AirAsia Flights”) at airasia rewards tile on the airasia Superapp mobile application (“Platform”), airasia member must have:
- a valid airasia membership for at least three (3) months prior to the redemption of AirAsia flights; and
- a minimum of 100 airasia points or any other amount of airasia points as determined during the promotional period(s) by BIG remaining in his or her airasia membership account to participate in or to purchase the additional airasia points required via cash top-up for redemption of a single one (1) way flight; or
- a minimum of 100 airasia points or any other amount of airasia points as determined during the promotional period(s) by BIG remaining in his or her airasia membership account to participate in or to purchase the additional airasia points required via cash top-up for redemption of a single two (2) way flight; or
- during promotional period(s) as determined by BIG, the minimum airasia points remaining in his or her airasia membership account must be equivalent to the base redemption fare being redeemed by the airasia member.
- airasia points can only be purchased and redeemed for AirAsia Flights and the relevant airasia points purchased must be utilized immediately for the respective AirAsia Flights. airasia points purchased cannot be used to redeem other rewards or products offered at airasia rewards on the Platform or be converted to cash.
- Each airasia member is allowed to make a maximum of ten (10) bookings during each of the promotional month, or any other number of bookings which shall be determined by BIG at its sole discretion.
- airasia points can only be purchased using a 3D secure payment mode.
- airasia points purchased as part of the top-up and redemption of AirAsia Flights inclusive of any service fee as stated herein are non-refundable.
- You agree that you will also be bound by the terms of carriage when you purchase the AirAsia Flights.
- BIG reserves the right to change the price of airasia points including the relevant service fee charged, impose additional restrictions on purchasing airasia points and/or conditions of obtaining airasia points at any time, without any liability.
- airasia member may not sell his or her airasia points for cash or other consideration nor purchase airasia points from a third party. Any flight ticket bought, sold or bartered by or to an airasia member may be cancelled or confiscated without prior notice in the sole discretion of BIG. If the flight ticket has been utilised either partially or fully, the airasia member will be liable for the AirAsia Flight on a full fare basis. All rights, including the right to bring legal action or to cancel a membership, are also reserved.
- airasia points required to redeem AirAsia Flights are available on a seat and flight specific basis and are strictly subject to availability. The number of airasia points required to redeem AirAsia Flights may change at any time until the booking is confirmed and airasia points have been successfully deducted as payment for the redeemed AirAsia Flights. Any change to the booking may result in a subsequent change in the fare amount as required and may also have associated fees. Any failure to board the redeemed AirAsia Flights and/or cancellation prior to departure will result in a forfeiture of the redeemed AirAsia Flights.
- Flight tickets redeemed using airasia points and cash top-up may not be cancelled or changed to a different passenger name. Terms & Conditions of Carriage apply.
- Upon completion of flight redemption, changes to the redeemed flight can be made under “Manage My Booking” upon login to www.airasia.com, the Platform or at AirAsia airport sales counter. This is subject to any fare difference and flight change fee that may be applicable. Any changes to the redeemed flight can be made up to forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time subject to the following conditions:
- If the new flight date is in a lower fare than that of the originally booked flight, the difference in fare will not be refunded;
- If the new flight date is in a higher fare than that of the originally booked flight, the difference in fare shall be paid before the change of flight date/time can be completed;
- Any proposed changes to the flight date and/or time is not confirmed until it is reflected in the booking itinerary; and
- Any attempts to change the route/destination is strictly prohibited.
- airasia points shall be deducted from the airasia member’s account at the time of redemption or booking of flight immediately.
- airasia points do not have any monetary value and cannot be converted to cash. The price for airasia points top-up does not represent a monetary value for airasia points. airasia points cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged other than in accordance with airasia membership terms and conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the English language shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.