BIG Points General Terms and Conditions
1. This BIG Points General Terms and Conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) governs all matters regarding BIG Membership, the BIG Loyalty program and BIG Points for all purchase made on the websites of deals.airasia.com and AirAsia.com/deals (collectively known as “Website”).
2. This General Terms and Conditions is a legal document between you and AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd who is the owner and operator of the Website (“AACom”). By virtue of you earning and/or redeeming BIG Points on the Website, you accept and acknowledge that BIG is solely and fully responsible on all matters relating to BIG Points and the rewards and loyalty program under the AirAsia Membership and you agree to be bound and abide by this General Terms and Conditions.
3. BIG Points is issued under the BIG Loyalty, the rewards and loyalty program owned and operated by BIGLIFE SDN BHD (“BIG”), which is one of the features of the AirAsia Membership owned and managed by AirAsia Group Berhad. You can sign up here.
4. If you have registered an AirAsia Membership account, you will simultaneously be assigned an unique registration number by BIG known as the “BIG Member ID”, which enables you to start earning and/or redeeming BIG Points. BIG Membership Terms and Conditions are available on the BIG’s website (www.airasiabig.com). Such terms and conditions may be changed from time to time and you’re advised to keep yourself updated with the latest version.
5. When you are signed on to your AirAsia membership account anytime before or at the time of completion of your purchase at the Website, you will be eligible to earn and/or redeem BIG Points for every purchase made.
6. Although AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (“AACom”) owns and operates the Website, you agree to hold harmless and fully indemnify us from and against all third party actions, proceedings, claims and demands as may arise in connection with and as a result of any matter pertaining to your BIG membership, the BIG Loyalty program and BIG Points issuance.
Earning and Redemption of BIG Points
7. If you have signed on as an AirAsia Member before or at the time of completion of purchase, you are eligible to earn BIG Points for every purchase made on the Website. The earning ratio for every RM1 spent on the Website is equivalent to 0.5 BIG Points.
8. You are also eligible to redeem BIG Points and use it as a form of payment to make a purchase on the Website. The redemption ratio is 125 BIG Points for every RM1.
9. Refunds for purchases made by way of redemption of BIG Points will be in the form of a promo code that will be emailed to you in the amount equivalent to the redeemed BIG Points.
10. The earning and redemption ratio of BIG Points is solely determined and fixed by BIG and is subject to change without notice. BIG reserves the absolute right to impose additional restrictions and/or conditions in using the BIG Points as form of payment from time to time and all such decisions by BIG shall be deemed final and conclusive and BIG will not entertain any complaint or dissatisfaction in relation thereto.
11. BIG Members who are suspended or blacklisted under the BIG Loyalty Programme are not entitled to use BIG Points as a form of payment for Deals.
12. BIG Points as a form of payment can only be used to deduct the base price of the product and/or service purchased on the Website and is not available to deduct any other fees and taxes including Sales and Services Tax (“SST”) which must be paid in by credit/debit card.
13. All fees and changes including BIG Points usage as a form of payment are subject to BIG Loyalty Programme membership terms and conditions, which can be found here. By signing up to the AirAsia membership account and/or using BIG Points as a go of payment on the website, you are deemed to have agreed and accepted the BIG Membership terms and conditions which is legally binding.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between this General Terms and Conditions and the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions with regards to the BIG Membership, the BIG Loyalty program and BIG Points for all purchase made on the Website, this General Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent to such inconsistency.
15. This General Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to and in connection hereof shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.
16. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any other language translations, the English language version shall prevail.