AirAsia Asean Pass
- What is AirAsia Asean Pass?
AirAsia Asean Pass is a travel pass which allows guests to lock down low base fares with credit, and redeem flight with the credit to travel across 10 Asean countries - Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Philippines.
- Can I purchase more than one AirAsia Asean Pass?
Yes, you can purchase more than one AirAsia Asean Pass. One guest can purchase up to five AirAsia Asean Passes at one time.
- Can I buy the AirAsia Asean Pass for someone else?
Yes, you can but the AirAsia Asean Pass will be listed under your BIG Member ID.
- Is there any processing fee for redemptions through AirAsia Asean Pass?
No, there is no processing fee for any flight redemptions using AirAsia Asean Pass.
- Am I allowed to change my flight with AirAsia Asean Pass?
Yes, guests may change their flight up to 48 hours prior to scheduled departure time. However, flight change fee will apply and fare difference may apply.
- What if I cancel my flight? Can I still keep the credit amount in my pass?
Once flight is redeemed and credit is deducted, the redeemed flight cannot be cancelled. You can only change your flight to a later preferred date up to 48 hours prior to scheduled departure time. Flight change fee will apply and fare difference may apply.
- What if I have insufficient credits to redeem a flight? Can I combine it with other passes that I have?
The credits in one AirAsia Asean Pass cannot be combined into other pass(es). Guests will need to fully utilise credits in one pass by redeeming it with suitable flight routes.
- Is there any refund for expired passes?
No, there is no refund for any expired passes.
- Can I carry forward any unused credit in one pass to a new pass?
The credits in one pass cannot be combined into a new pass. Guests will need to fully use credits in one pass by redeeming it with suitable flight routes.
- Can I get a seat on any flight that I want to redeem?
Flight redemption is limited and subject to seat's availability, it may not be available on every flight or day, ie weekend, public holiday and school holiday.
- What is the validity of the AirAsia Asean Pass & AirAsia Asean Pass +?
Your pass is valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- What is the travel validity of my the AirAsia Asean Pass after redeeming my first flight?
If you have purchased the AirAsia Asean Pass, you must complete your travels within 30 days from your first redeemed flight. If you have purchased the AirAsia Asean Pass + you must complete your travels within 60 days from your first redeemed flight.
- Can I redeem a flight departing tomorrow?
No, each flight will need to be redeemed at least 14 days before departure.
- Can I still earn AirAsia BIG Points if I redeem flights using the AirAsia Asean Pass & AirAsia Asean Pass +?
Yes, you will earn AirAsia BIG Points upon flight departure.
- Can I repeat routes while using the AirAsia Asean Pass & AirAsia Asean Pass +?
Each route can only be redeemed once using an AirAsia Asean Pass. Example of using 10 credits:
Example of repeating routes (not allowed) :
- What is the difference between the AirAsia Asean Pass and the BIG Points redemption?
The AirAsia Asean Pass & AirAsia Asean Pass + redemption process is via credits purchased, while the BIG redemption process is via BIG Points earned from AirAsia bookings.
- Can I redeem a flight with a departure date earlier than the departure date of my first redeemed flight?
No. Validity of the pass will be 30 days (AirAsia Asean Pass ) or 60 days (AirAsia Asean Pass +) from the departure date of the first redeemed flight. Redemption of the subsequent flight with a departure date earlier than the first redeemed flight or later than the pass validity is not allowed.
It is advisable to plan your flights ahead and redeem your flight according to the sequence.
Airasia Asean Pass