Template Details

Document What travel documents do I need for my infant?

For domestic travel (e.g. within Malaysia) please present either identification card (e.g. MyKid in Malaysia) or the original birth certificates as proof of identity.

For international travel, a passport with at least 6 months validity is needed.

All children below 12 years old must travel accompanied by parents or guardians.
infant travel document, baby, birth certificate, passport, children, kids, infant, infant travel documents, child

Can't find what you're searching for?

If this does not answer your question please search again or contact us via Contact Us

Did this answer help you?