Discover the very best of Asean with the AirAsia Asean Pass, a travel pass that allows you to uncover the treasures of the region using fixed credits.
Go on the epic food trail or shopping adventure you deserve. With the AirAsia Asean Pass, you can now explore over 70 destinations across Asean.
What do you get?
- Flight credits to redeem flights so you will not be affected by fluctuating fares. That means your spending will be capped.
- No processing fee for flight redemption.
- Earn BIG Points.
Purchasing your pass
Choose between 2 different types of pass:
Choose your Currency :
|AirAsia Asean Pass
||AirAsia Asean Pass +
30 days of travel validity
60 days of travel validity
Your AirAsia Asean Pass is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase until you have made your first redemption.
After purchasing, you will need to assign the ownership of the pass. You can change the ownership as long as you have not redeemed any flights using it.
Redeeming your flights
You can redeem your flights using your AirAsia Asean Pass in four simple steps:
- Log in to your BIG Member account.
- Select your preferred pass.
- Search and redeem your flight at least 14 days before your travel date.
- Pay the airport tax and any fees.
Keep in mind that you cannot redeem flights on the same route twice using the same AirAsia Asean Pass.
The AirAsia Asean Pass only covers your base fare so remember to pre-book your add-ons.
Have a question?
Get your answers from our AirAsia Asean Pass FAQ and AirAsia Asean Pass Special Deal FAQ.
Terms and conditions apply.