|PR Executive PR(広報)スタッフ
|Nagoya office, Aichi-ken, Japan （当社名古屋オフィス、日本）
|Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your application documents will not be returned. We will use your personal information only for hiring purpose. *Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
履歴書・職務経歴書（ワードまたはPDF：様式自由）をメールにて email@example.com まで送付ください。書類選考通過者へのみ面接をご案内いた します。尚、応募書類は返却致しませんが、個人情報は選考・採用以外の目的には利用致し ません。
- Through collaboration with marketing group, the person taking up this role will be in charge of PR plans to promote these destinations.
- Maintain regular contact with all media & journalists & editors to ensure our relationship with them is strong
- Write Press Releases, Speeches, Media Invitations & manage Media RSVPs
- Prepare coverage reports accordingly after every project / press release issued
- Prepare Briefing Documents for management in relation to relevant launches / events
- Assist in identifying & solving corporate-related issues
- Preparing statements & pitching to media for stories
- Communicate and build PR Plans for marketing campaigns with route owners
- Attend Media Familiarization trips based on Markets that are assigned
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned especially on CSR-related stories
| Requirments (募集条件)
- Required Computer Skills: MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word
- Required Written Language: English and Japanese.
- Spoken Language: Japanese (Native) English (Business)
- At least 2 years' experience in PR, marketing, or equivalent functions.
- Good communicator to maintain relationships with media owners & editors
- Friendly, humble, hardworking, willing to learn and possess a positive attitude