To express our gratitude to those who have been flying with us all these years, we’re featuring 9 lucky travellers who shared their stories with us as part of AirAsia X’s 9th Anniversary. Check out the video below!
AirAsia X’s 9th Anniversary - My Travel Story
From Sydney with Love
No matter how far the distance, love will always bring people together again. Damien knows that.
It’s a Surprise
Soopamah was on her way from Mauritius to Melbourne to visit her brother’s firstborn, but she wasn’t expecting this.
Loyalty brings you closer
Xiao Qing and his wife has been flying with us for the last 7 years. Here’s what this travel expert has to say about his trips.
The First Time
See how Zhi Ying managed to cope with nervousness on her first solo flight to Taiwan.
One Last Goodbye
The clock was ticking, and Nartarsha needed a flight from Auckland to Australia fast.
Magical Moments Last Forever
Vinah’s chose New Delhi as her honeymoon destination. Needless to say, it was an unforgettable experience.
Seize the Chance
Arif, our very own Allstar, had the opportunity to explore Tehran on our inaugural flight. See what he has to say!
Seeing New Sights
Leaving the familiarity of Japan to explore Kuala Lumpur and Sydney, Yoshi was in for an eye-opening experience.
Book your flights now!
Sang Eun’s desire to explore the world on a bicycle from Korea changed his life forever.
Travel Story Submission - Terms & Conditions
- The AirAsia X 9TH ANNIVERSARY TRAVEL STORY SUBMISSION Contest (“Contest”) is organized by AirAsia X Berhad (“Organizer”).
- The Contest will be held from 19TH September 2016 (hour 00:01 GMT +8 Malaysia time) and will end on 30th September 2016 (hour 23:59 GMT +8 Malaysia time) (“Contest Period”).
- Only nine (9) winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period and will receive the following prizes:-
a) Each winner wins one (1) pair of AirAsia X Berhad return flights departing from any of AirAsia X origin and destination which inclusive of airport tax, and 25kg baggage allowance only.
- Entry to the Contest is free of charge and the Contest is open to anyone (living in AirAsia & AirAsia X network) who is at least eighteen (18) years old on the date of entry (“Participants”) except for the following:
a) Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, PT Indonesia AirAsia Extra, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., Thai AirAsia X Co., Ltd, Philippines AirAsia Inc. AirAsia (India) Limited, AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., Tune Money Sdn. Bhd. and its immediate family members;
b) Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Berhad,AirAsia X Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, PT Indonesia AirAsia Extra, Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd., Thai AirAsia X Co., Ltd., Philippines AirAsia Inc, , AirAsia (India) Limited, AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., Tune Money Sdn. Bhd.
- Winners will be contacted from 30th September 2016 till 10th October 2016.
- To qualify for the Contest, Participant will have to do following:
a) All details of the Contest will be posted on AirAsia’s Website Note. (http://facebook.com/airasia/notes).
b) ‘Follow’ AirAsia on Facebook: (http://facebook.com/airasia).
c) Participants required to click on the contest banner that will lead to a form page and fill up the form for story submission.
d) All entry must be uploaded and recorded on 30th September 2016. Late entries will not be entertained.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries; however, Participants will only be
allowed to win once throughout the Contest Period.
- Only Participants that fulfill the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants who failed to fulfill the Contest Mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without any notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry by Participants which are deemed to contain offensive, inappropriate and/or obscene elements. Such entries will be disqualified immediately.
- The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or change or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
- The winner will be selected based on the creativity and uniqueness of the entries by a panel of judges appointed by the Organizer.
- The selected winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organizer.
- The winners shall also give their consent to be featured on a campaign video held by Organizer by signing Release Letter. Release Letter will be given via the mode of communication mentioned above.
- The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no further appeal, enquiry and/or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
- The winners are bound by these Terms and Conditions that come with the prize. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions. The winner’s use of the return flights from Organizer shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Carriage available on AirAsia.com.
- The prize is not exchangeable and/or refundable by cash or any other benefit in kind. Failure to accept the prize by the winners once informed via the mode of communication mentioned above shall constitute a rejection by such winners and the Organizer reserves it rights to award the prize to other winner. Any cancellation and/or refund request once the booking of the prize has been made is strictly not allowed.
- Subject to these Rules, the prize is not transferable and may not be utilized by the winner’s family and/or friends. AirAsia may require proof of identify of the winner but nothing herein obliges AirAsia under any circumstances to enquire, ascertain or investigate the identity of any person(s).
- The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use by participating in the Contest with no monetary payment whatsoever.
- The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- AirAsia retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Participants and the winners shall not hold Organizer liable for the outcome of the Contest or any period during the trip.
- The Organizer shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Winner or their guest in connection with this Contest or the execution of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- These Terms and Conditions is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws