KUALA LUMPUR, 31 March 2017
- Fly with the airline that brings you the hottest moves onboard from RM499* one-way
- Take part in a special social media contest and stand a chance to win a pair of free flights to Honolulu, Hawaii**
AirAsia and AirAsia X announced today a special 3-day only promotional campaign to all destinations dubbed #AirAsiaDanceToFly. This campaign was inspired by one of AirAsia X's cabin crews, Assraf Nasir, who became an overnight online sensation after a dancing video of him onboard an empty A330 aircraft went viral across the globe.
A video of Assraf Nasir mimicking Britney Spears's ‘Toxic’ music video in an aircraft has received worldwide media attention recently with over 13 million views on the social media platforms and was reported by CNN, BBC World, Fox News, CBS New York, Huffington Post, Mashable as well as many more local and international media.
Benyamin Ismail, Chief Executive Officer of AirAsia X Berhad says, “Fun is in our DNA! All our staff who we refer to as Allstars are encouraged to have fun and be themselves. We hope that all our guests will catch this contagious fun spirit onboard and grab the low fares we offer in this special promo to fly with our fun crews! We are so proud of our talented cabin crew Assraf. The world has enjoyed his sassy video and now it’s your turn to show us your moves.”
Fares from as low as RM499* are now available for booking on airasia.com and AirAsia mobile app from now until 2 April 2017 for travel from now until 30 Sep 2017.
In conjunction with this promotion, AirAsia X is also awarding the most creative video entry that best emulates the dance moves of its cabin crew Assraf Nasir with a pair of free flights to Honolulu, Hawaii**through a social media contest from 3 – 9 April 2017.
The public can participate in this contest by following the steps below:
- Create a 15-second non-audio dance video of your own with the sassiest moves
- Upload the video to Instagram with the hashtag #AirAsiaDanceToFlyMY by 2359hrs (GMT+8), 9 April 2017
- Tell us why you deserve to win in the caption of your submission
- Winner announcement will be made on AirAsia’s official social media channels
Keep up-to-date with AirAsia's latest promotions and activities via Facebook (facebook.com/AirAsia) and Twitter (twitter.com/AirAsia).
* One-way all-in fares inclusive of taxes and fees. Terms and conditions apply.
**Winner will be awarded with a pair of return flights from Kuala Lumpur to Honolulu, Hawaii via Osaka, excluding taxes, fees and optional services, subject to embargo period and other terms and conditions. Flight service commences on 28 June 2017.