SNAP Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall govern your SNAP (hereunder defined) booking on airasia.com (“Website”) and shall be the legally binding document between you and AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (“AirAsia.Com, us, we, our”)
- SNAP is offered by AirAsia.com in collaboration with airlines and hotel suppliers . The hotel room together with hotel related add ons (“Hotel Package”) is offered, provided and supplied by the respective hotel or their merchant partners or service partners (“Hotel Partners”) while flights are provided by the Airline (hereinafter defined).
- You accept and acknowledge that we are only a distributor of such Hotel Package and Flights and hence, assumes no liability should there be any loss or damages as a result of any act or omission or negligence on the part of the Airline and/or Hotel Partners in the course of its performance. Further, you acknowledge and accept that you will be subjected to the terms and conditions of the Hotel Partner and Airline and agree to be bound by such terms and conditions.
- Hotel Package offered via SNAP are strictly subject to availability.
- Bookings for Hotel Package made under SNAP cannot be changed or cancelled and are non-refundable. In the event that you cancel any of the Airline flight booking including ‘no show’ at your own volition, the Hotel Package booked by you via SNAP will not and cannot be cancelled. As such, you will not be able to claim for a refund if you do not fulfil your stay and the total amount paid in respect of the Hotel Package will be forfeited.
- In the event of a flight cancellation or flight change by AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X Berhad, Thai AirAsia Co Ltd, Thai AirAsia X Co Ltd, PT Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines AirAsia Inc, AirAsia (India) Limited or AirAsia Japan Co Ltd (collectively referred to as “the Airline”), you will receive a total refund of the amount paid for the Hotel Package. In order to receive the refund, you are required to visit support.airasia.com and select “Chat with AVA”. Once the AVA chat window opens, please select "Hotel Booking", then “Refund” from the menu, followed by “New Refund Request” and complete the required fields as directed by AVA. Alternatively, you may select the hotel in the main menu and connect with one of our Allstars to request for your Hotel Package refund. Requests for re-booking of Hotel Package at the same or different hotel at the same or another date will not be entertained.
Please note, for flight change, refund will only be made in the event the flight has been rescheduled to another date. You may also be offered a refund or credit account at the sole discretion of us for flights that have been rescheduled to a different time on the same date.
- Saved for the foregoing, you agree, accept and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any further damages, claims or compensation in the event of flight cancellation or flight change by the Airline or by you.
Best Price Guarantee
- If you have made a SNAP booking and then show us that you are able to book the same flight and same room with the same dates and conditions at a lower rate compared to what you have paid, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will, at our sole discretion, either match that rate or credit the difference to the AirAsia’s credit shell in your AirAsia member account on the Website.
- This Best Price Guarantee only applies for SNAP booking that is available on the Website.
- For a claim to be valid under this Best Price Guarantee, it must satisfy and be submitted in compliance with the following relevant validity and condition:
- You must be an AirAsia member to be eligible to submit a claim form for this Best Price Guarantee.
- This Best Price Guarantee applies to SNAP bookings that have been paid and confirmed only. You must submit a claim within 14 days of your confirmed SNAP booking. Submissions made after 14 days will not be entertained.
- Your AirAsia Booking ID
- Website address that offers the better rate
- Name of hotel, city and country
- Maximum of three (3) screenshots that clearly indicate the flight and room availability, room rates, type of rooms and the types of promotion
- Same flights
- Same property
- Same check-in and check-out dates
- Same room and bed type
- Same or more flexible cancellation and amendment policies
- The room must be available for instant confirmation at the time AirAsia’s agent checks availability
- Same or higher room occupancy (e.g., number of adults, number of children)
- Same or superior benefits (e.g., breakfast, meal plan, ancillary products: Baggage, Meal, insurance, seat assignment)
- Same currency
- Prices must be the final rate including taxes and service fees.
- Private rates
- Hotel rooms sold as part of a travel package
- Rates that are not available to the general public, which includes corporate discount rates, group or meeting rates, loyalty programs or any rates that require membership (e.g., AAA or AARP rates)
Award of BIG Points
- SNAP entitles you to earn BIG Points in accordance with the following steps:
- must be an AirAsia member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (‘BIG’) under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “AirAsia Member ID” issued by BIG at the time of booking; and
- log in to your AirAsia account at airasia.com prior to booking the Hotel Package to be eligible to receive BIG Points. The usage of BIG Points will be subject to the BIGLIFE Membership Terms and Conditions that is available on the BIG’s website (www.airasiabig.com). Kindly keep yourself updated with the terms and conditions of BIG as it may be updated and revised from time to time.
- We reserve the right to use any collected personal data in accordance with AirAsia Group’s privacy statement which can be referred to by clicking the link: https://www.airasia.com/aa/about-us/en/gb/privacy-statement.html. By using SNAP, you are deemed to have consented to such use with no monetary payment whatsoever.
- You may be contacted with respect to any matter under SNAP or the ‘BIG Loyalty Program’, at any time deemed appropriate by us or BIG, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by us and/or BIG.
The guest(s) details for the Hotel Package via SNAP shall follow details of the flight passenger(s). You are not allowed to book the Hotel Package for any other third party. Once a booking is made, you are not allowed to make any changes to the guest(s) details.
- We reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend SNAP with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason hereto. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by us shall not entitle you to any claim or compensation against us for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any advertising materials for SNAP. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the terms and conditions shall prevail and supersede.
- We reserve the absolute right to vary, delete, update or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice. Our decision in relation to all aspects of SNAP is deemed final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
- AirAsia.Com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with SNAP
- We are not responsible for providing the actual Hotel Package. SNAP does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement by us of any hotels or Hotel Package listed, offered or sold through SNAP or the quality, service level or rating thereof. We hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, fitness, merchantability, suitability, status or adequacy of any Hotel Package listed or offered by the Hotel or Hotel Partners under SNAP
- We shall not be held liable for any claim, damages, personal injury or death, which the passenger may incur or suffer during their stay at the hotel.
- You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of our Information.
- In addition to the terms and conditions contained herein, you also acknowledge and accept that upon checking-in, you will be further subjected to the respective Hotel’s terms and conditions that can be found in the relevant Hotel’s website.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Hotel’s terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail but only to the extent to such inconsistency.
- This Terms and Conditions was originally written in English. To the extent any translated version of this Terms and Conditions conflicts with the English version, the English version shall prevail and be given full effect.