Snap & Earn Terms - Resorts World Awana
- This “Resort World Genting SNAP & EARN Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organised by Genting Malaysia Berhad (“GM”) and BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (“BL”) (jointly referred to as the “Organisers”).
- This Campaign is governed by the terms and conditions set out hereunder (“Terms and Conditions”) and by participating or upon entry of this Campaign, all participants (“you”, “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Information on how to participate in this Campaign forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- The Campaign will commence from 00:00 (GMT+8) on 1 June 2022 until an indefinite period of time, unless advised otherwise by the Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without prior notice and/or liability to Participants.
- To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements during the Campaign Period (“Campaign Requirements”):-
- be an existing airasia member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BL under the name “airasia rewards Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “airasia member ID” issued by BL at the point of participation in the Campaign;
- based in Malaysia (based on the Internet Protocol geo location detected);
- successfully perform an offline purchase of any offers from any of the merchants which details can be found at https://www.airasia.com/rewards/partner/Travel/ResortsWorldAwana; and
- save the image of the original receipt of the any purchase(s) under Clause 5(c) and upload the image of such receipt via the “Snap & Earn” feature found in the airasia rewards via airasia Super App mobile application (“Dedicated App”) within three (3) days from the date of such purchase (provided the date of upload is within the Campaign Period) to be entitled to earn two (2) airasia points* for every Ringgit Malaysia (RM1) spent on the successful purchase(s). For avoidance of doubt, eligible and successful purchase(s) shall include only orders made directly with the merchants as stipulated on https://www.airasia.com/rewards/partner/Travel/ResortsWorldAwana, for any purchase(s) under Clause 5(c). Any order(s) placed via third-party platforms shall not be entertained for the purpose of this Campaign.
- The Organisers reserve the right at their sole discretion, at any time, to verify the validity of successful transactions and eligibility of Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide necessary information to the Organisers upon request.
- Only Participants who fulfill the Campaign Requirements shall be eligible to receive the airasia points. Participants who fail to fulfill the Campaign Requirements will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice and liability towards the Organisers.
- airasia points earned through this Campaign will be credited into the eligible Participants’ respective airasia member account within fourteen (14) working days from the date of successful upload of the receipt to the Snap & Earn feature on the Dedicated App; or any other period as determined by the Organisers. This is subject to the exclusion of invalid, cancelled or exchanged transactions, where no airasia points will be awarded to Participants pursuant to this Campaign.
- The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to substitute and/or replace the airasia points with other rewards from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
- airasia points are not reversible, exchangeable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Usage and validity period of airasia points is subject to the airasia membership terms and conditions which can be found at www.airasia.com/rewards. For the avoidance of doubt, the airasia points earned through this Campaign are only valid for a period of 24 months from the date such airasia points are credited into the eligible Participant’s airasia member account. Any airasia points not utilised within its validity period will lapse without notice or liability.
*The standard issuance rate for airasia points on the total amount of the product(s) will take into account any applied promotion or discount rates, while excluding any taxes and surcharges imposed. Participants are allowed to make multiple purchases of the products from any of the merchants as stipulated on https://www.airasia.com/rewards/partner/Travel/ResortsWorldAwana during the Campaign Period to be entitled to earn airasia points based on the points issuance structure specified herein. For avoidance of doubt, Participants who perform invalid, incomplete or unsuccessful purchase transaction(s) and/or cancel their transaction(s) will be disqualified from this Campaign and no airasia points will be credited to the Participants.
- In addition to the terms and conditions as specified herein (“Terms and Conditions”), the Campaign’s general terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.airasia.com/aa/rewards/en/gb/campaign-general-terms-and-conditions.html (“General T&C”) and Snap & Earn’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://support.airasia.com/s/article/Rewards-Malaysia-Earn-airasia-points?language=en_GB#Snap-Earn (“Snap & Earn T&C”) will also apply to this Campaign. The General T&C and the Snap & Earn T&C may be amended from time to time, hence, you are advised to review it periodically to be aware of such modifications. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions set forth in the General T&C and/or the Snap & Earn T&C, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions of GM shall also apply.
- These terms and conditions of the Campaign are governed by the laws of Malaysia and subjected to the jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.