Snap & Earn Terms - Santan
Snap & Earn Terms - Santan
- This “Santan SNAP & EARN 2x airasia points Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organised by Santan Restaurant Sdn. Bhd. (“Santan”) and BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (“BIG”) (jointly referred to as the “Organisers”).
- By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Oraganisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Information on how to participate in this Campaign forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- This Campaign runs from 14th March 2022 (00:00) (GMT +8) until 30th April 2022 (23:59) (GMT +8), both dates inclusive, or until full utilisation of one million (1,000,000) airasia points allocated under this Campaign, whichever is earlier, unless advised otherwise by the Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without prior notice or liability to Participants.
- To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfill the following requirements during the Campaign Period (“Campaign Requirements”): -
- Be an existing airasia member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “airasia rewards Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “airasia member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign. In the event the Participant is not a registered airasia member at the time of the Campaign Period, the Participant is required to sign-up as an airasia member via AirAsia | Membership (“AirAsia Website”) to be entitled to earn airasia points on the following transactions during the Campaign Period; and
- Make successful purchase(s) of products from any of the Santan outlets (“Santan outlets”) listed below at no minimum amount during the Campaign Period; and :-
Save the image of the original receipt of the purchase(s) and upload the same one at a time via the Snap & Earn feature found in the airasia rewards mobile application (“Dedicated app”) within three (3) days from the date such purchase (provided the date of submission is within the Campaign Period) to be entitled to earn two times (2x) regular airasia points (“Bonus airasia points”)* for every Ringgit Malaysia (RM1) spent on the successful purchase(s). : -
- Santan ASEAN MidValley Megamall
- Santan ASEAN Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
- Santan Cafe The Gardens Mall
- Santan Cafe & Shop (RedQ)
- Santan 163 Mont Kiara
- Santan AEON Mall Shah Alam
- Santan IOI City Mall
- Santan IOI Mall Puchong
- Santan KL East Mall
- Santan NU Sentral
- Santan Kompleks PKNS Shah Alam
- Santan Wangsa Walk Mall
- Santan Setia City Mall
Details of the purchaser must match the airasia membership credentials to be entitled to earn the Bonus airasia points from the Organisers. Bonus airasia points will not be awarded to Participants who are not the purchaser. The Bonus airasia points earned under this Campaign are for all successful purchases irrespective of the number of purchases and/or purchase amount.
airasia points earned through this Campaign will be credited into the eligible Participants’ respective airasia member account within thirty (30) days upon successful upload of the receipt(s) to the Snap & Earn feature on the Dedicated app , whereas the regular airasia points will be credited into the eligible Participant’s airasia member account within fourteen (14) working days from the date of successful upload of the receipt to the Snap & Earn feature on the Dedicated app (or any other period as determined by the Organisers) subject to the Organisers receiving all information as deemed necessary. Unless mentioned otherwise, the validity period for the airasia points earned through this Campaign shall follow as per the terms mentioned in airasia membership Terms and Conditions, which can be found on airasia website at www.airasia.com/rewards. Any unutilised airasia points after the validity period will be forfeited by the Organisers.
The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of successful transactions and eligibility of Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide necessary information to the Organisers upon request.
Only Participants that fulfill the Campaign Requirements and these Terms and Conditions shall be eligible to receive the airasia points. Participants who fail to fulfill the Campaign Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the airasia points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
airasia points are not reversible, exchangeable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Usage of airasia points is subject to the airasia membership terms and conditions which can be found at www.airasia.com/rewards.
The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the airasia points award from any Participant if the Organisers reasonably believe that the Participant has undertaken fraudulent practices and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
The Organisers, their subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the airasia points award and eligibility of Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Participants.
The Terms and Conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the English language shall prevail.
Terms and conditions of Santan shall also apply.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of courts in Malaysia.
- The standard issuance rate for regular airasia points is six (6) airasia points for every spend of RM1 on the total amount of the product(s) excluding any taxes and charges imposed. The Bonus airasia points earned through this Campaign shall be on a first-come, first-served basis and are capped at one million (1,000,000) airasia points only. Participants are allowed to make multiple purchases of the products from Santan outlets during the Campaign Period to be entitled to earn the Bonus airasia points. For avoidance of doubt, no airasia points will be awarded to Participants who canceled, performed unsuccessful, invalid and/or incomplete purchase transactions.