All guests (except infants) are allowed to carry on board 2 pieces of cabin baggage comprising of either:
One (1) Cabin Baggage:
- MUST NOT exceed the dimensions of 56cm (H) X 36cm (W) X 23cm (D).
- MUST FIT in the overhead storage compartment in the aircraft cabin.
One (1) Laptop bag or one (1) handbag or one (1) small bag:
- MUST NOT exceed the dimensions of 40cm (H) X 30cm (W) X 10cm (D).
- MUST FIT under the seat in front of you.
The total weight of both pieces must not exceed 7kg.
If you need to carry more, we have a range of checked baggage allowances for you to pre-book:
(Available on domestic flights only)
If you are flying to or from the United States, checked baggage is available to pre-book by pieces:
- 1 piece, maximum weight of 20kg
- 2 pieces, maximum weight of 20kg each
If you have purchased Value Pack or are flying on Premium Flex or Premium Flatbed, a checked baggage allowance will be included in your fare.
Checked baggage fees are lowest during initial flight booking. You can pre-book later via your BIG Member account or during web check-in at the normal rate. The fees at the airport are highest, so pre-book your checked baggage allowance in advance.
Pre-book baggage now
More information on baggage | Checked baggage | Cabin baggage | Prohibited items | Mishandled baggage | Sports Equipment