Flights General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall govern the purchase of flights (“Flight”) on airasia.com/flights/search which is available on the airasia.com website and mobile application (collectively known as “the Platform”) that are owned and operated by us.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be the legally binding document between you and AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (“AirAsia, us, we, our”).
- The Platform provides you a seamless booking process, which allows you to purchase Flight from various airlines (“Airline”) for a stopover or multi-cities traveling in a single travel itinerary that a passenger would normally be issued as two or more separate bookings by the respective Airline. The Platform is only a booking platform and distributor of Flight, which are operated by the respective Airline.
- Further, you acknowledge and accept that you will be subjected to the Terms of Carriage of the Airline and any fare rules and conditions applicable to the Flight purchased by you.
Booking and Purchase Process
- The Flight are available for purchase by the general public and all transactions on the Platform are completed, handled, processed and collected by us in Malaysia.
- Once you have completed your purchase, a booking confirmation will be sent to the email address provided by you during the booking process.
- Purchase of ancillary goods and services would be subject to the terms of carriage of each respective Airline.
- Kindly refer to the respective Airline for important flight information on the Airlines’ official website including but not limited to:
- check-in and boarding times;
- seat selection;
- baggage allowances and restrictions; and
- possibility of booking an infant/child tickets online
For avoidance of doubt, flight information for Flight operated by AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia), Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd, PT Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines AirAsia Inc., AirAsia X Berhad (Malaysia), Thai AirAsia X Co.,Ltd, AirAsia Japan Co., Ltd., AirAsia (India) Limited, may be referred to in the Platform.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event you decide to cancel any of the flight booking, including a ‘no show’ at your own volition, the cancellation and refund policy for every Flight is subject to the applicable fare rules and conditions of the Airline and/or any applicable governing domestic laws. For more information on each Airline’s fare rules and conditions or governing domestic laws, please contact our customer service.
- Notwithstanding the above, you agree and accept that should you cancel any of the flight booking at your own volition, a cancellation fee of EUR10 shall be applicable. The cancellation fees will be deducted by us from the originally paid amount after you cancel your booking. Therefore, the refund you receive equals the total amount you paid for the airline ticket less the applicable cancellation fee.For avoidance of doubt, you further absolve and discharge us from any liability on foreign exchange exposure as a result of converting the relevant currencies received when you made payment to Euro (EUR) for the cancellation fee.
- In the event, through no fault of you, the Flight purchased for a specific date is cancelled, you may choose to move your booking to another date, subject to Airline’s ability to accommodate on the change, by contacting our customer support team here. For avoidance of doubt, should you choose not to move your Flight booking to another date, you agree and accept that the refund policy is as per the applicable fare rules and conditions of the Airline and/or any applicable governing domestic laws.
- Saved for the foregoing, you agree, accept and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any further damages, claims or compensation in the event of flight cancellation or flight change by the Airline or by you.
- We reserve the right to use any collected personal data in accordance with our privacy statement which can be referred to by clicking the link: https://www.airasia.com/aa/about-us/en/gb/privacy-statement.html. By using the Platform, you are deemed to have consented to such use with no monetary payment whatsoever.
- You may be contacted with respect to any matter under the Platform, at any time deemed appropriate by us, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by us.
- The guest(s) details for the Airline via the Platform shall follow details of the flight passenger(s). You are not allowed to book the Airline for any other third party. Once a booking is made, you are not allowed to make any changes to the guest(s) details.
- We reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Flight with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason hereto. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by us shall not entitle you to any claim or compensation against us for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any advertising materials for the Platform. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the terms and conditions shall prevail and supersede.
- We reserve the absolute right to vary, delete, update or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice. Our decision in relation to all aspects of the Platform and/or Flight is deemed final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
- We, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the booking of Flight on the Platform.
- We are not responsible for providing the actual Flight. The Platform does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement by us of any Airline listed, offered or sold through the Platform or the quality, service level or rating thereof. We hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, fitness, merchantability, suitability, status or adequacy of any Flight listed or offered by the Airline under the Platform.
- You accept and acknowledge that we are only a distributor of such Flights and hence, assume no liability should there be any loss or damages as a result of any act or omission or negligence on the part of the Airline in the course of its performance.
- We shall not be held liable for any claim, damages, personal injury or death, which the passenger may incur or suffer during their flight journey.
- You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of our Information.
- In addition to the terms and conditions contained herein, you also acknowledge and accept that upon checking-in, you may be further subjected to the respective Airline’s terms of carriage that can be found in the relevant Airline’s website.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Airline’s terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail but only to the extent to such inconsistency.
- This Terms and Conditions was originally written in English. To the extent any translated version of this Terms and Conditions conflicts with the English version, the English version shall prevail and be given full effect.