Promotion terms and conditions
airasia.com Super Sale (Dec 2020) Visa RM10 OFF Promotion
- This airasia.com SUPER SALE (DEC 2020) VISA RM10 OFF Promotion (hereinafter known as the “ Promotion ”) is co-organised by AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (the “ Organiser ”) and Visa Sdn Bhd (“ Visa ”) which is available only on airasia.com and the iOS and Android mobile application (collectively as the “ Website ”) that is operated and maintained by the Organiser.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Promotion shall entitle you to enjoy a discount of RM10 on a single transaction using VISA credit cards issued in Malaysia (“ VISA Card ”) for the products or services under Flights, SNAP, and Hotels only (“ Products ”).
- You acknowledge that the Organiser is only a distributor of the Products on the Website, and the Products shall be fulfilled, satisfied and supplied by the relevant merchants.
- This Promotion is governed by the terms and conditions set out hereunder (“ Specific Terms and Conditions ”) and shall be a legally binding document between you and the Organiser. By completing a booking under the Promotion, you agree to have read, understood and to be bound by these Specific Terms and Conditions, the Terms of Carriage as well as Term of Use and Privacy Statement of the Website, and such other terms and conditions by Visa.
- The promotion will be held for a period of seven (7) days commencing from 10:00AM of 14 December 2020 to 11:59PM of 20 December 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- Promotion for Flights and SNAP is only available to bookings with AK flight code for domestic travel within Malaysia and for the travel period of 21 December 2020 to 30 June 2021.
- The Promotional Period is based on Malaysia timezone (GMT+8).
- This Promotion is only applicable to bookings of the Products made by AirAsia members (“Members”) on the Website using VISA Card.
- You may be entitled to the promotion only once for each Visa Card that is successfully registered as the payment method for a transaction on the Website during the Promotional Period.
- Discount will be automatically reflected on the checkout page upon the insertion of the details of a valid VISA credit card.
- Throughout the Promotional Period, each Product is subject to a total redemption cap
stipulated in the table chart below. Only Flights has a daily redemption cap which
refreshed at every 12:00AM, and any outstanding redemptions will be carried forward
to the next
day. For the avoidance of doubt, this Promotion is conducted on a first-come,
- Bookings must be made in MYR currency with a minimum spend of RM 100 for Flights with or without ancillaries (including but not limited to seats, meals and bags), SNAP and Hotels. Promotion shall not be applicable to bookings made under My Bookings on the Website.
- Promotion will not be applicable if the final amount charged to the card is below the minimum spend. The final charged amount that you will receive, shall be such actual chargeable amount less the usage of Big Points or credits in the account.
- In addition to these Specific Terms and Conditions, you also acknowledge and accept that, you will be further subject to the terms and conditions of the Products which can be found in the Website and the terms and conditions of the relevant merchants (if any) which can be found in their respective websites.
- These Specific Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions,provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding this Promotion. In the event of inconsistency between the terms in these Specific Terms and Conditions and other provisions or materials, these Specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any failure to comply or for any delay in performing its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic and pandemic as pronounced by the World Health Organisation, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances of whatsoever nature beyond the control of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to vary, delete or add to any of the terms the terms and conditions contained herein and/or cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion from time to time without any prior notice, and such revised terms and conditions will be posted on the Website immediately. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser of this Promotion shall not entitle you to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damage howsoever arising, whether or not the Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You shall be personally responsible for all taxes, rates, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against you under applicable laws, if any, in relation to this Promotion, products and all services.
- You agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of your booking of Products under this Promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion shall be heard and finally resolved in the courts of Malaysia.
Specific Terms and Conditions
SNAP Marketing Campaign Terms & Conditions
- This SNAP Marketing campaign (‘Campaign’) is organised by AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (‘AACom, we our, us’) which is available for booking within airasia.com (‘Website’) that is operated and maintained by us.
- This Campaign will be running on a weekly basis for a limited time until further notice and allows you to accept and to book flight and hotel under one booking number (“SNAP Booking”).
- This Campaign is to promote local destinations in Malaysia and to offer you a chance to stay at locally owned hotels at irresistible discounted prices.
- You acknowledge that we are only a distributor of the SNAP Booking. The flight and hotel products and/or services shall be fulfilled and supplied by the relevant parties.
- This Campaign is governed by the terms and conditions set out hereunder (“Specific Terms and Conditions”) and shall be a legally binding document between you and us. By completing a SNAP Booking, you agree to be bound by this Specific Terms and Conditions, the SNAP Terms and Conditions, Terms of Carriage as well as Term of Use and Privacy Statement of the Website, which may be amended from time to time.
- Campaign Period: Time 10am - 2pm of 30/09/2020
- Travelling Period: Time 00:01 of 7 Oct to 23:59 of 16 Dec 2020
- The Campaign and Travelling Period are based on Malaysia timezone (GMT+8).
Specific Terms and Conditions
- Discount prices quoted on the Website are per person, which include all-in return flight fares and hotel stay which may vary by the number of days booked, date and availability.
- Discount prices quoted on any SNAP promotional materials are per person on twin sharing basis, which include all-in return flight fares and hotel stay subject to the specific number of days and hotel displayed therein.
- You must book a minimum of two nights to be eligible for the discount prices quoted on the Website. You agree and understand that the discount is applicable for the first two nights of your SNAP Booking only. Original room rates will be charged for additional night(s).
- This Campaign is applicable for one room only per booking. Eg. If you book for four persons with two rooms, the discount price will only be applicable to one room only.
- The Campaign is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and is subject to availability. Once the number of bookings has reached the total limit, the offer prices shall be in accordance to the retail rate.
- Additional restrictions such as minimum stay, blackout dates, room availability, type of room and advance purchase may apply.
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless stated otherwise. Additional fees are applicable for purchase of ancillary products including but not limited to checked baggage, in-flight meals and hotel related add-ons.
- All prices quoted are not guaranteed until paid in full. Total price payable, inclusive of any applicable fees and taxes, will be displayed prior to the completion of SNAP Booking.
- You acknowledge and accept that the flight and hotel combo listed in this Campaign is limited and subject to availability.
- This Specific Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding the Campaign. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms in this Specific Terms and Conditions and other provisions or materials, this Specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- We reserve the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions herein and/or withdraw the Campaign, or substitute or replace the Campaign with another product or program of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice.
- You agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the us from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of your purchase from this Campaign.
- This Terms and Conditions is originally written in English. To the extent any translated version of this Terms and Conditions conflicts with the English version, the English version shall prevail and be given full effect.
- This Specific Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to the Campaign are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.
- BIG members are required to log in to enjoy member’s discount.
- Our seats are limited and may not be available for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Promotions which are applicable for bookings made via airasia.com and AirAsia Mobile App are limited to regular base fare only and shall not include Premium Flex or Value Pack bundled category.
- All-in fares quoted on our website are for one-way travel, inclusive of base fare and all applicable taxes, fees and charges imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies.
- All applicable taxes, fees or charges imposed by the regulatory bodies must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Payment in foreign currency is subject to the prevailing currency exchange rates at the date of payment.
- AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage shall apply.
- Refer here for all fees and charges applicable to the booking of AK and D7 flights.
- Effective 22nd Sept 2019, 0001 hours (GMT+ 8), there will be no processing fee applied for new bookings made via airasia.com and AirAsia mobile app for flights to and from Malaysia. This excludes international FlyThru flight transiting via Malaysia.
Free Seat Campaign
- BIG members are required to log in to enjoy member’s discount.
- Free seat excludes airport tax and other applicable fees.
- Free seat or discounted airfares are limited and may not be available for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Promo codes are only available and applicable during designated campaign period only.
- All bookings will need to be made by user via airasia.com or the AirAsia Mobile App.
- Promo codes will be limited to the booking period and travel period, along with the specific terms and conditions that come with each individual promo code.
- Promo codes are limited and may not be applicable for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Flights booked via www.kiwi.com may be operated by third-party airlines and www.kiwi.com's terms and conditions are applicable.
- Unless stated, all-in fares quoted on our advertisements are for economy class, one-way travel, inclusive of base fare and all applicable taxes, fees and charges imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies.
- Promoted seats are limited and may not be available for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Refer here for kiwi.com's terms and conditions.