Promotion terms and conditions
- BIG members are required to log in to enjoy member’s discount.
- Our seats are limited and may not be available for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Promotions which are applicable for bookings made via airasia.com and AirAsia Mobile App are limited to regular base fare only and shall not include Premium Flex or Value Pack bundled category.
- All-in fares quoted on our website are for one-way travel, inclusive of base fare and all applicable taxes, fees and charges imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies.
- All applicable taxes, fees or charges imposed by the regulatory bodies must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- Payment in foreign currency is subject to the prevailing currency exchange rates at the date of payment.
- AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage shall apply.
- Refer here for all fees and charges applicable to the booking of AK and D7 flights.
- Effective 22nd Sept 2019, 0001 hours (GMT+ 8), there will be no processing fee applied for new bookings made via airasia.com and AirAsia mobile app for flights to and from Malaysia. This excludes international FlyThru flight transiting via Malaysia.
Free Seat Campaign
- BIG members are required to log in to enjoy member’s discount.
- Free seat excludes airport tax and other applicable fees.
- Free seat or discounted airfares are limited and may not be available for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Promo codes are only available and applicable during designated campaign period only.
- All bookings will need to be made by user via airasia.com or the AirAsia Mobile App.
- Promo codes will be limited to the booking period and travel period, along with the specific terms and conditions that come with each individual promo code.
- Promo codes are limited and may not be applicable for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
AirAsia Unlimited Pass
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass is available for BIG Members within Malaysia who are at least 12 years of age on the date of departure and the passenger must be the BIG Member who made the booking. Each AirAsia Unlimited Pass is assigned to one (1) passenger only with one (1) BIG Member account. For the avoidance of doubt, the AirAsia Unlimited Pass is not available for children aged below 12 on the date of departure.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass is not available to be purchased by travel agencies or any parties other than individual BIG Members. In the event any travel agency or party other than an individual BIG Member purchased the AirAsia Unlimited Pass and subsequently made flight bookings using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such AirAsia Unlimited Pass and the flight bookings, without any liability on the part of AirAsia to such agency, third party or any passenger.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass cannot be sold, bartered, assigned or transferred to another person. Any attempt to transfer the AirAsia Unlimited Pass or book travel using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass for someone other than the holder of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass will result in immediate forfeiture of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass is only available to be purchased by BIG Members on www.airasia.com and AirAsia mobile application.
- Upon purchasing the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, the passenger shall have the right to book and fly on AirAsia X and Thai AirAsia X flights to Australia, India, China, Korea and Japan for an unlimited number of times, subject to full and final payment of any applicable airport charges, taxes and regulatory fees, or other charges.
- No BIG Points will be given for the purchase of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass. Use of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass will not earn any BIG Points, and flights flown using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass will not count towards any offers or bonuses. Redemption of BIG Points is also not allowed for the purchase of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- When purchasing the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, passengers must ensure their details in the BIG Member account (i.e. name and date of birth) are as per passport or identity card. These details will be used for booking during the redemption process.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass is non-refundable.
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass Purchase Period: 29/02/2020 – 07/03/2020
- Travel Period: Travel until 02/03/2021
- The purchase dates and travel dates of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass are based on Malaysia local time (GMT+8).
- The Purchase Period and Travel Period of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass shall not be extended. Redemption of flight for departure earlier than the applicable Travel Period or later than the applicable Travel Period is not allowed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, no refund will be given for any unutilised AirAsia Unlimited Pass purchased.
Redeeming the AirAsia Unlimited Pass
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass cannot be redeemed offline at airport ticket counters, call centres or through travel agents.
- Passengers must log in to the BIG Member account to redeem the AirAsia Unlimited Pass on www.airasia.com/deals or AirAsia mobile application.
- Prior to redemption of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, the passenger shall ensure his details in the BIG Member account are correct. No name change is allowed once the first booking has been made.
- A promo code will be provided for each booking under the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- Each promo code under the AirAsia Unlimited Pass can be redeemed for round trip flights, subject to seat availability. For example, in the event a passenger purchases a return ticket, if the seat is not available on the return flight, the discounted fare generated via the promo code will only apply to one way of the journey. Passengers would need to pay the full fare as displayed on the website for the return journey. For the avoidance of doubt, passengers may also redeem the AirAsia Unlimited Pass for one way flights.
- Redemptions are only valid for the base fare and do not include ancillaries, add-ons, airport charges, taxes and regulatory fees, or other charges, if any, which shall be payable by the passenger at the time of booking.
- Redemptions are only valid for flights marked “AirAsia Unlimited Pass”. Passengers may choose a different flight, however, the full fare as displayed on the website will be payable.
- Redemptions are only valid for Point-to-Point routes and exclude FLY-THRU routes.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass is redeemable only on AirAsia X and Thai AirAsia X flights bearing Carrier Code D7 and XJ, respectively, EXCEPT for the AirAsia X routes below (in both directions):
- Kuala Lumpur – Denpasar (Bali)
- Kuala Lumpur – Singapore
- Kuala Lumpur - Jeddah
- Booking of flights under the AirAsia Unlimited Pass must be made at least fourteen (14) days before the flight departure date.
- Flight redemption is limited and subject to seat availability. A seat may not be available on every flight or day, e.g. due to high demand at times such as weekends, public holidays, school holidays, etc. The AirAsia Unlimited Pass does not guarantee availability on any particular flight. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice or liability to the holder of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- Passengers are allowed to book up to two (2) flights for travel on the same day. No multiple bookings for travel on the same day from the same origin are allowed. Any such bookings are subject to immediate cancellation.
- Passengers are allowed up to three (3) no-shows. In the event a passenger exceeds the number of no-shows permitted, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit their AirAsia Unlimited Pass, without any liability on the part of AirAsia.
- AirAsia shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred or suffered by the passenger including but not limited to the following circumstances:
- The passenger’s purchase, redemption and/or use of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass;
- The passenger’s inability to redeem the AirAsia Unlimited Pass due to inaccurate passenger details;
- The passenger’s inability to use the AirAsia Unlimited Pass due to lost or misplaced password; or
- Unauthorized use of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- Passengers are responsible for obtaining and must possess and have available for presentation as required by the relevant authorities all entry and/or exit, health and other documents required by law, regulations, order, demands or requirements of the countries flown from, into or over.
Confirmation of redemption/booking
- Flight booking is confirmed after full payment for the flight is made.
- Once the AirAsia Unlimited Pass has been successfully redeemed and booking is confirmed, no changes are allowed to be made to any flight booked using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- In the event a passenger’s scheduled flight is cancelled, terminated, diverted, postponed, rescheduled or delayed before the passenger has reached his final destination as a result of a flight cancellation, AirAsia-caused missed connection, flight delay, or omission of a scheduled stop due to circumstances beyond AirAsia’s control or for reasons of safety or commercial reasons, AirAsia shall at its discretion, either:
- carry you at the earliest opportunity on another AirAsia flight on which space is available at no charge; or
- refund check-in baggage, meals or seat selections purchased and airport charges/taxes paid.
- In the event of no show, AirAsia will refund airport charges/taxes paid only.
- *Voluntary Refund for flights departing from/arriving in/transferring through the Republic of Korea:
- In the event a passenger requests for a refund of his flight within 91 days prior to the date of departure, a refund will be provided in the form of promo codes with no cash involvement. Passenger may proceed to make a new booking in accordance with these Terms and Conditions using the new promo code.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass cannot be combined with any other offers or exchanged for cash or any other products in kind.
- AirAsia has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event AirAsia detects unusual, irregular, suspicious, unauthorized, fraudulent activity on the purchase or redemption of any AirAsia Unlimited Pass, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such AirAsia Unlimited Pass purchased and subsequently cancel any flight booking made using such AirAsia Unlimited Pass without any liability on the part of AirAsia to any passenger.
- These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding the AirAsia Unlimited Pass. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms in these Terms and Conditions and the AirAsia’s Terms & Conditions of Carriage, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- AirAsia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, or substitute or replace the AirAsia Unlimited Pass with another product or program of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice.
- By purchasing and utilizing the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, the passenger agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as AirAsia’s Conditions of Carriage as may be amended from time to time.
- The passenger agrees to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify AirAsia from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the use purchase of this AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to the AirAsia Unlimited Pass are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.
- Flights booked via www.kiwi.com may be operated by third-party airlines and www.kiwi.com's terms and conditions are applicable.
- Unless stated, all-in fares quoted on our advertisements are for economy class, one-way travel, inclusive of base fare and all applicable taxes, fees and charges imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies.
- Promoted seats are limited and may not be available for all flights, all destinations including public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Refer here for kiwi.com's terms and conditions.
SNAP (Flight + Hotel) Packages
- Prices quoted on promotional materials are on a per person with twin sharing basis and include all-in return flight fares and a 3 day, 2 night stay which may vary by date and availability. Additional restrictions such as minimum stay, blackout dates, room availability and advance purchase may apply.
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless stated otherwise. Additional fees are applicable for checked baggage.
- All prices quoted are not guaranteed until paid in full. Total purchase price, inclusive of any applicable fees, is displayed on the page prior to booking confirmation.
- Refer here for airasiago.com's terms and conditions.
Evisa Online Application
AirAsia guests can apply ETA/e-visa to Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam at apply.oevisa.com with a special discounted service fee.
ETA Australia: Discount of AUD5 for Standard Service Fee, from usual AUD 25 to AUD 20.
E-visa India, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka: Discount of USD5 for Standard Service Fee, from usual USD 25 to USD 20.
Touch points from AirAsia assets where one can apply for e-visa:
- Passport & Visas page;
- Service Banner at AirAsia homepage;
- Simplified Itinerary page;
- Web Itinerary email;
- Flight Reminder email.
Who is eligible to apply for ETA or e-visa online application?
AirAsia guests may check for the eligible nationalities via the widget in Passport & Visas page or may log on to apply.oevisa.com
Who should guests contact for any assistance on the e-visa application?
e-Visa 24 hours Customer Care and Support. Available in English and applicable local languages (Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese - Hong Kong)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat at apply.oevisa.com
- Whatsapp message only +61 44 729 7710 (Available in English Only)
- WeChat ID OeVisa (Available in English Only)
- Facebook messenger ID OeVisa (Available in English Only)
Health Tourism Package with MHTC and AirAsia
Malaysia is one of the countries in Southeast Asia best known for healthcare. Through the partnership between AirAsia and Malaysia Healthcare Tourism Council (MHTC), you can enjoy seamless health tourism to Penang, Malaysia. Get discounts for health checkup packages in Penang's top participating hospitals, including arranged appointments with doctors and pickup from airport, as well as discounts for hotel stay and restaurant. MHTC will assist you in your appointments and with your stay.
Trust your healthcare with AirAsia & MHTC!
Campaign period: 3 September - 31 December 2018
How To Get the Promo: To get Health Tourism Package to Penang with MHTC and promo code discount on AirAsia flight please contact:
Phone : +62 812 8971 0029
E-mail : callcentre.IDN@mhtc.org.my
Term and Conditions:
- This promo entitles passenger to a health tourism package from MHTC and AirAsia
- To be entitled for this promo, you have to contact MHTC via call to +6281289710029 or e-mail to callcentre.IDN@mhtc.org.my
MHTC will provide:
- Promo code for AirAsia flight from Indonesia (Medan, Jakarta, Surabaya) to Penang, Malaysia for purchase in AirAsia's website and mobile app
- Discount on health check up package in selected hospital
- Arranged appointment with doctors in selected hospital
- Arranged pick up from airport to selected hospital
- Discount on hotel stay and restaurant from selected hospital
- Promo code is only valid for AirAsia flight to Penang from Indonesia (Medan, Jakarta, Surabaya) with travel period from 3 September until 31 December and can be used in www.airasia.com or AirAsia mobile app.
- This promo is non transferrable to cash and alternative.
- AirAsia shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by the guest in connection with the use of this promo.
- AirAsia reserves the right to substitute or replace the promo, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion with or without any prior notice and reason.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Indonesia
Internet connection is one of the essential thing to have during traveling. Now, AirAsia partnered up with Javamifi! One of the data service provider for travelers outbound and inbound, to give you more wholesome experience in traveling.
How to Book
- Booking through http://airasia.javamifi.com/
- Select the dates of the device rent through website and payment can be done through Bank Transfer / Credit Card / Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Device can be delivered to your address or can be picked up at the pick up points.
- Device can be returned at the return points or can be picked up by Javamifi Agent at customer’s address.
- Security deposit will be refunded once the device returned.
Device Delivery* Service by:
- JavaMifi Delivery Agent at Jakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar and Medan
- Airport Agent on Soekarno-Hatta -Terminal 2, Ngurah Rai- Bali, Juanda-Surabaya
- Gojek- Jadetabek(Same day before15:00/Go Send instant before 16:00)
- Grab Jadetabek (Grab instant before 16:00)
- Si Cepat (Close time 16:00)
- JNE (Close time 16:00)
- REX (Close time 16:00)
* Free delivery for all reguler delivery service except Go-send Instant, Grab Instant and other express delivery. Order accepted before closing time will be ship on the same day. Delivery time will depend on delivery service choosen.
Device Pick up Point
- JavaMifi Booth@VFS Global, One Vasco Kuningan City, 1st Florr, Jakarta Selatan
- JavaMifi Jakarta Head Office, Epicentrum Walk 6th Floor, Setiabudi Jakarta Selatan
- JavaMifi Operational Office, Jl Kejaksaan No.8 Pondok Bambu, Duren Sawit, Jakarta Timur
- JavaMifi Surabaya Representative, Jl. Kutisari Utara III No.70, Jemur Andayani, Surabaya
- JavaMifi Bali Representative, Jl. Buana Mertha II No.12 Denpasar Barat, Denpasar
- JavaMifi Batam Representative, Komp.Ruko Mitra Raya, Blok A No.8 , Batam
- Alfamart & Indomaret Jabodetabek (leadtimeH+2)
- Pop box Seluruh Indonesia (leadtimeH+2)
- JavaMifi Airport Agent on Soekarno-Hatta- Terminal 2, Ngurah Rai-Bali, Juanda-Surabaya
Device Return Point:
- JavaMifi Booth, Office and Representative Office
- Alfamart (Jabodetabek)
- Indomaret (Jabodetabek)
- PopBox in Indonesia
- Airport Agent on Soekarno-Hatta-Terminal 2, Ngurah Rai - Bali, Djuanda- Surabaya