Starting from 18 March 2015, guests are now able to book and pay for flights via WeChat! Booking can be made for all FD flights, with payments in CNY (China RMB) only.
| ||Launch the WeChat app and scan the code below to find ‘AirAsiaChina’ group. |
|*QR Reader is required for phones to scan and read the code |
*WeChat is only available in Mandarin.
WeChat Booking & Payment Notes:
- Available for FD flights only
- Payments accepted must be in CNY (China RMB) only
- Must not exceed CNY20,000 per payment.
- Not applicable for infant bookings.
- Booking must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure date.
- Unsuccessful payments will lead to cancellation of booking.
- A booking fee of CNY12 per PNR is applicable.
How to book flights via WeChat
- Go to the AirAsia account on WeChat
- Select your preferred flight dates and destinations
- Include details of passengers
- Tap ‘Confirm Booking’ to proceed to the payment page
How to make payments via WeChat Wallet:
- Book your flights as usual and proceed to the payment page
- Select the “WeChat QR Code Scanning Payment” option
- Use the scan option on WeChat Wallet to scan the QR code*
- Complete the payment!