Hop on our free shuttle service and we’ll take you from Mandalay International Airport and downtown Mandalay or the other way around twice a day. This bus service is aimed to make your journey with us as convenient as possible. Just check out our bus schedule below for more.
Why you should choose us to fly Bangkok-Mandalay.
- Save on travel expenses between Mandalay International Airport and downtown Mandalay.
- Convenient on-time flights between Bangkok and Mandalay daily.
- Everyday low fares.
| Shuttle Bus Schedule ||Departure Time |
| Mandalay Airport ► Mandalay (Road 79 by Mandalay Palace, between Road 26 and 27) |
|Bus 1 ||13:00hrs |
|Mandalay (Road 79 by Mandalay Palace, between Road 26 and 27) ► Mandalay Airport |
|Bus 1 ||09:15hrs |
- Free shuttle bus service is only valid for dates stated on boarding pass/travel itinerary to/from Bangkok/Mandalay.
- Only guests with a valid boarding pass/travel itinerary and passport may use this shuttle bus service.
- Shuttle buses retain the right to provide service at specified times only and to alter or cancel services without prior notice.
- This shuttle bus service is provided by a third party, and AirAsia is not liable for any mishaps that may occur during use of shuttle bus service.
Find out more about our Mandalay Free Shuttle Bus Service here.